Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6131415161718 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    I assume certain event costumes wouldn't be tradeable? @_@
    They gotta make money somehow...

Unfortunately, the best way to do that is to wring the necks out of the people who care about cosmetics (aka me, you, most people on these forums)... D:

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by •Col• View Post

Unfortunately, the best way to do that is to wring the necks out of the people who care about cosmetics (aka me, you, most people on these forums)... D:
    If it's really hard to get something like a santa clause outfit or some kind of naruto promo jacket I wouldn't care.

But if there's anything the equivalent of a braves jacket running me 30 dollars worth of gambling, Otherwise I'm stuck with default outfits...

I'll cry.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by •Col• View Post

I rather feel pain than nothing at all!

F2P? Well this fucking blows.....this is gonna be PSU hacking all over again but 10x worse.
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius

Quote Originally Posted by str898mustang View Post
    F2P? Well this fucking blows.....this is gonna be PSU hacking all over again but 10x worse.
    Wait wait, why are you pinning that on PSU?

Didn't PSO had 24-7 hacker gang banging? =___=

And yeah they said they would work hard to fight hackers. I can trust that on the JP server. The US-EU server though... We can only hope we're sharing a server. >3>;;

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Weren't hackers non-existent by AotI? Sega's getting better. That's not saying much, but it's true.

By then most of the malicious ones with the intent to screw others directly or to show off seemingly dropped compared to the start.

Even now in JP you undeniably bet there are some of the "smarter" ones that keep to them selves.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    Weren't hackers non-existent by AotI? Sega's getting better. That's not saying much, but it's true.
    Early in the game a bunch of "hackers" abused to glitch to multiply money.

Otherwise most of them kept all of that stuff in secret to the point where they never even got banned, just quit on their own. Funny because they ALWAYS had the newest rares first and made everyone jealous.

Others, towards the end (around mag or something I don't remember) there was a script apocalypse, and rooms started to get bombed. (All the greedy dudes and random people selling stuff for 99 mil got bought out but didn't actually get paid or something.) But they all got banned kinda quick... But they mostly didn't care, which is why it happened.

I knew a few of em. /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    It was more to do with they got bored or tired then actual sega intervention...

Personally I don't want to see them go to FFXIV extremes were like nearly everything is server side related but they definitely need to employ some quality security experts like most the big companies are doing now to prevent issues or make a metrics system like guild wars used that could monitor abnormal statistics and then lay a scythe of death on your character (of coarse this system was worked around as well but the newbies and part time hackers got fully owned by the system will it worked).

I read about FFXIV's whole Serverside EVERYTHING problem. Funny stuff to have menu lag.

PSU's hacking was mostly under the radar. Sega needs to crack down on net security but they wont. To be completely honest with myself...although this game was an absolute blast to play, it still kind of feels like a budget title.

Only time sega goes balls-out on every aspect of a game is when it's a serious Sonic the Hedgehog entry.