Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

I cant read that txt. So if i put two and two together correctly did it say something along the lines of a monthly fee in the form of the room and trading?

You can blame me because I asked if they would charge rent for rooms when room info was first announced.

guys guys i have the solution

just become quasi Buddhist whenever playing pso2. activate buddhist mode when you log on.

desire is the core of all suffering haha

if you don't want rares/trading/myroom/extra storage/cool clothes you wont be -negative emotion here-
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

So, only one free character slot, having to renew your room fee every month...

Starting to look kind of...what's the word? 'Questionable?'

I have no doubt in my mind that PSO2 will be amazing and fun, but SEGA seems to be going a little crazy with the cash shop stuff already.

See, this kind of stuff worries me.

I have no problem paying a one time fee for stuff.... But paying a monthly fee for essentially "imaginary" things just doesn't feel right to me... Is the ability to trade going to be a monthly thing too then? :/ Because I'm getting the feeling that it is.

Quote Originally Posted by •Col• View Post
    See, this kind of stuff worries me.

I have no problem paying a one time fee for stuff.... But paying a monthly fee for essentially "imaginary" things just doesn't feel right to me... Is the ability to trade going to be a monthly thing too then? :/ Because I'm getting the feeling that it is.
    yeah i think that excerpt says trading/storage expansion will be the same as my room, 30 day vouchers.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

Quote Originally Posted by deldelight8 View Post
    yeah i think that excerpt says trading/storage expansion will be the same as my room, 30 day vouchers.
    AWW HELL. Pretty sure you're right...

Crappy Google Translate excerpt:
    Extension of the warehouse, trade and the ability.
    Sounds like the subscription is for accessing your room, your player shop, and the ability to trade with others. T_T

I still say if you want to have a room for good, just pay more AC then a monthly fee. Hopefully the fee will be cheap for everyone can get a room or so.

"EVEN IN PSO2, THE BURN MEANS IT STILL WORKING!!!"

If this is true, I can easily see you paying more than a standard monthly fee after everything is taken into consideration.

May as well have been announced that it's a monthly fee with a free option, not the other way round. It does seem like Arkz Cash is the answer to everything. Shame because the game itself is brilliant; hopefully this won't ruin it. It really depends how exactly how much each purchase is, and how often you have to renew them.

This is why I would have preferred a straight-up monthly fee, saw this coming a mile off.
    Last edited by Neith; Apr 11, 2012 at 05:18 PM.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Quote Originally Posted by •Col• View Post
    AWW HELL. Pretty sure you're right...

Crappy Google Translate excerpt:

Sounds like the subscription is for accessing your room, your player shop, and the ability to trade with others. T_T
    Trading needs to be available on a permanent basis, imo. Just make it where anyone who has subscribed once has permanent trade access, that's enough to impair RMT (since the subscription-to-trade system only costs them more if they can keep the account undetected for more than a month), but doesn't hurt regular players so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Neith View Post
    If this is true, I can easily see you paying more than a standard monthly fee after everything is taken into consideration.

May as well have been announced that it's a monthly fee with a free option, not the other way round. It does seem like Arkz Cash is the answer to everything. Shame because the game itself is brilliant. hopefully this won't ruin it. It really depends how exactly how much each purchase is, and how often you have to renew them.

This is why I would have preferred a straight-up monthly fee, saw this coming a mile off.
    Price hasn't been revealed yet though. If it's something like $5/month, that wouldn't be so bad. Much more, and I'd rather pay $60 once off and be good forever.
    Coming Soon!