Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast

Whoops, what meant was, instead of "just" throwing percentages out there, we could be more specific about how often the cash shop is used. haha wow massive fail.
    ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ ヌル サヌラ -TWITTER (*^ワ^*)

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    I'd go as high as 70-80% using the Cash Shop at some point, excluding the people that play for a week and then quit. This game may as well be called Phashion Star Online 2 for me because you can guarantee I'll be throwing money at Sega for outfits. I just hope clothes are permanent purchases, if I have to pay monthly on those too then that's when I'll start getting a little irritated. I like having a lot of outfits and switching them around when I want a new look, and that won't be feasible if I'm paying bills on like 50 outfits.
    I'm not sure if it's something like, you pay and you get. The gatcha never threw the exact outfit you wanted, probably you'll have to roll a lot for getting that specific one or getting it in 1 roll. I had experiences with gatcha systems for a start. We also don't know if we can customize colors in one outfit, that makes kinda a panic that again like PSU you may want a specific color too. I think it's best to rent My-Room and buy it from a player shop as many of this outfits except the "unique color" ones are tradable. For example, the PSPo2 Outfits in PSU you could trade them, considering you didnt got good chances of getting the color you wish, but many of the other games outfit only have 1 color and are untradable. So SEGA thinks is a good chance so you force up to roll for it.

I went through this whole thread just to make sure this idea wasn't already stated

If you lose access to your room from not paying and enough time has passed Sega should let people bid on your my room/my room items. Like that one show where they bid on people's storage items and then those people sell those items for a premium.

Could be cool and also hilarious. DO IT SEGA!

Quote Originally Posted by Nurusanura View Post
    Instead of throwing percentages out there, I would say it depends on how often people will use it.

Just google it. Publishers' themselves state that no more than 10% of their players purchase from the cash shop. P2W games have a large number of accounts, since it doesn't cost players anything to try. So over time that 10% does add up to be a large number.

Quote Originally Posted by therealAERO View Post
    I went through this whole thread just to make sure this idea wasn't already stated

If you lose access to your room from not paying and enough time has passed Sega should let people bid on your my room/my room items. Like that one show where they bid on people's storage items and then those people sell those items for a premium.

Clearly comes from someone who didn't try to get the most valuable My Room items. Like I got the King's Chair in PSU. "Cool Story, Bro!"

Hey keep up your rent and this kinda thing won't happen.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reia View Post
    Clearly comes from someone who didn't try to get the most valuable My Room items. Like I got the King's Chair in PSU. "Cool Story, Bro!"
    How the fu-

20 Silver coin Zero jackpot! =3

I won't tell the real story behind that jackpot, it's something that I got flamed at years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by therealAERO View Post

Lol Storage Wars: Pioneer 3.

yeah that's the title I couldn't remember.