Page 35 of 75 FirstFirst ... 253233343536373845 ... LastLast

I just remembered: the first time I did the quest and talked to Zeno, he had something over his head when I talked to him. I think I might have completed the task, but need to find the Wired Over to progress. Below are what my Matterboard and Zeno's dialogue screen look like. Can someone confirm that I need to find the Wired Over now?

Spoiler!

-Wayu

Hey, is there an alternate hangout spot for English players on ship 2 (or any other ship for that matter)? Block 20 seems to be constantly full...

Anyone know what to do for Emeline/エメライン's client order? Where do I observe these thunder clouds?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    You do need to purchase the premium set. You can get it in the Arks Cash shop.
    I was able to trade with someone as long as we were in the waiting room thing. o.o Without premium.

Default ><

I am stuck at this point. Anyone else have this problem? Any advice?
    PSO2- Wiz had to be retired, current character is jonesy, female Dewman, jonesy male newman, jonesy male cast- Ship 2

RIP Wiz JP PSU & Blue Burst

does anybody know how to switch skill trees?
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

Quote Originally Posted by Dingledorf View Post
    Anyone know what to do for Emeline/エメライン's client order? Where do I observe these thunder clouds?
    I completed this one by just doing forest missions (don't remember any specific ones) and sometimes it will rain. And then some times when it rains blue lightning circles will form on the ground that if you stand in you will get shocked. I've only seen this happen 2 or 3 times though.

What are the purple items in the last list in the item menu? It looks like they have star values? Are they important?

I've been noticing I can no longer get screenshots without the HUD by doing the Shift + Printscreen option. Did the shortcut change on me or did I forget to set something in the options? I vaguely recall something in the options menu from the Alpha, but can't remember for the life of me.

Also, how do I cede manual camera control to my mouse again? I'd like to get better angles for my camera so I can take close ups and other more complex shots.

Quote Originally Posted by goombazoid View Post
    I completed this one by just doing forest missions (don't remember any specific ones) and sometimes it will rain. And then some times when it rains blue lightning circles will form on the ground that if you stand in you will get shocked. I've only seen this happen 2 or 3 times though.
    I've seen this happen the most on the free mode.