Page 173 of 201 FirstFirst ... 73123163170171172173174175176183 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 2005

Not really. I just thought she looked cooler that way. I don't like making my CAST too human-looking since they aren't, and I've always been a fan of colored characters anyway.

Went experiementing with Andromeda's color scheme, just to see if I could come up with anything that I liked better than black/green.

Here's a refresher on her 'normal' coloration:

Spoiler!

Now, here's some of my favorite color schemes I could come up with:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

I can't find anything that I like better than the original, though. I doesn't make any difference, as I'm happy with how she looks anyway, but I figured I'd mess with it a bit.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; May 30, 2012 at 05:14 PM. Reason: typo.

Black/green looks the best imo.

Black with Any bright color would look cool. That green is good.

Black and Pink you used in the third post. Black and Red. Black and Blue..... Orange. I havent seen ANYONE do orange.

Quote Originally Posted by Strider_M View Post
    Black and Pink you used in the third post.
    Actually, that's a really dark blue, not black!

But I know what you mean. Black, white, and sometimes gray, look good with just about anything. Can't go wrong with black and *any bright color*.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Flint View Post
    Black/green looks the best imo.
    Indeed. Black/purple and white still looks good though, but cyan hurts my eyes.

Black and Pink you used in the third post. Black and Red. Black and Blue..... Orange. I havent seen ANYONE do orange.
    Not quite the same since I mixed in blue, but the lack of orange here really saddens me:
    Spoiler!

Too bad that I'll probably won't make him in the actual game unless they give me another free character slot...
    Last edited by Gardios; May 30, 2012 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardios View Post
    Indeed. Black/purple and white still looks good though, but cyan hurts my eyes.
    Yes, the cyan one is my least favorite of my favorites, if that makes sense.

Anyway, I can see that the black/green combination is quite popular.

EDIT: Just made an old villain of mine from my PSU fan-fictions back in the day (a couple of years ago). This is Lady Praetoria, self-proclaimed "Queen of the Stateria", a name she gave herself after a freak accident with the SEED virus and a bit of the Ancient's technology, whilst on a recon mission for the AMF, gave her control over all the Stateria in the RELICS sites across Gurhal. She still has some of her leftover power, as you can see from the Staterian energy energy pulsing though her (the light blue):

Spoiler!

Not everyone will probably get the PSU-heavy lore references, but I figured I'd explain anyway.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; May 30, 2012 at 09:24 PM.

I present to you...... Naomi!!!!!!! iv been working on her for days each day a different feature from her eyes to her nose etc. i spent the most time on her mouth tho. and i haven't seen anyone use this hair style so i was going for unique points here. im still working on her but for the mean time take a look tell me what you think and honestly this hairstyle is very hard to work with i was aiming for cute yet smart with her seeing she is Eclipsesoles older sister.

Spoiler!
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Spoiler!
    I've been wondering what a cute girl would look like with scars. Turns out they make me want to hug her.