Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by deldelight8 View Post
    oh ya i almost 4got, he also gets lotsa bitches becaues bitches lov soul and as a soulpimpwizzurd he got alotta soul

for some reason a lot of the bitches he gets have afros though. like this chick

Spoiler!
    Off topic but... hawt <3

not off topic, it is quite on topic. would your character like to be reborn funkier, groovier, and more soul-filled than ever!?

you know who 2 call if u 2 want sexy bitches that usually have afros
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

Cocona Bartel is a carefree spirit who loves to airboard, a competitive racing sport not unlike the sport from the Gurhal system. At age 16 she's the youngest to ever win a race in the Arks Grand Prix. Not only is it fun, but it gives her something to be proud of instead of constantly having to live in the shadow of her older brother Croix's accomplishments as a high-ranking Arks member. She's come to dislike the Arks organization as a whole because of Croix's work, always taking him away from home with little regard to his personal ambitions....but like a good soldier, Croix simply does his job and does it well. This all changes when Cocona gets taken out during a race in what's made to look like an accident, and discovers something that will change everything...

...which is all I have so far. I know where I'm going with this but I'd like to know more PSO2 canon first.

A lot of folks do create bios and personalities for their characters-- some of us have been role-playing in-game and on forums since the PSO days. This will likely continue over to PSO2.

As for me, I'm also waiting until I know more about PSO2's storyline before I update any old characters or write stuff for my new ones.
    PSO2 - Rhed - Ship 10: Full of roleplayers!
    PSZ -- Increase -- FC: 5113 3518 4199
    The Vanguard - Phantasy Star Roleplaying Community!
    Phantasy Star Online 2 Roleplay - The PSO-W group for PSO2 RP, Ship 2 and all!

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    cocona is 16 years old
    cocona is 16 years old and she's starting her first year at the arks guardian highschool. she's often late and all she really wants is a boyfriend. she's happy go lucky and sort of a ditz which causes her to get into all sorts of hilarious situations. what sorts of romantic, comedic hijink-filled experiences await cocona as her new highschool life begins?!?!

*anime song begins*

lol 16 years old man 16 years old

with that jesting aside your bio isn't too bad its just 16 man. BETTER HAVE A HIGHSCHOOL SETTING LOOOOOOOOOOL
    Last edited by soulpimpwizzurd; May 30, 2012 at 09:19 PM.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-

cocona is 16 years old and she's starting her first year at the arks guardian highschool. she's often late and all she really wants is a boyfriend. she's happy go lucky and sort of a ditz which causes her to get into all sorts of hilarious situations. what sorts of romantic, comedic hijink-filled experiences await cocona as her new highschool life begins?!?!

*anime song begins*

lol, 16+^_^+ hey that's not too bad, mine's only 2+^_^+

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    lol, 16+^_^+ hey that's not too bad, mine's only 2+^_^+
    from the moment mary was born she knew that only one thing truly mattered and everything else came second.

MESETA

she take ma mohneee!! wehhenn aaam innneeeeeedddd
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。

Teranu's backstory is basically the same as her backstory from every game I've made her in before: daughter of a well-to-do couple who rebelled excessively against her parents' notions of what her future should be (re: peaceful and boring), ran off on her own, and got into a near-death experience that changed her forever.

In PSU, it made her into a combative super-bitch. In Aion, she became a demigod (of war). In PSO2... well, that remains to be seen.

*anime song begins*

with that jesting aside your bio isn't too bad its just 16 man. BETTER HAVE A HIGHSCHOOL SETTING LOOOOOOOOOOL
    IN A PARALLEL DIMENSION MADE ENTIRELY OF JAPANESE HIGH SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOLS

Unlimited Shifta works.
    Glass Cannon,
    Pinpoint attacker.

pew pew.