Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: cant log in

Quote Originally Posted by alexlf View Post
    I've been running it for about 30 mins now and it's only a quarter done... it might be faster to reinstall everything...
    I have the same issue. I started the client update 3 minutes after POB (pre-open beta) began. -_-
    I completed the client update a few hours before the POB, but it seemed to progress quite a bit faster that time. When it had completed, I noticed that my launcher shows Version 1.00.02 now. Does this mean that I have all of the newest content already, or should I let the client update finish?

I reinstalled my game, and without the patches it shows up as 01.02.01, I think thats higher than yours...Ill update you when im done patching with my new version

I can't find the application for PSO2 in my firewall settings. I can't tell whether it is allowed or not.

Quote Originally Posted by masoncoram View Post
    I can't find the application for PSO2 in my firewall settings. I can't tell whether it is allowed or not.
    Can you search for the application? if you can, ill gladly give you the directory as I have nothing better to do than wait.

Skilled Fighter

Bit late to this.

Downloaded the client all installed ok. Is all I need a Sega ID to play this now or something else?

Quote Originally Posted by Nadeem K View Post
    Can you search for the application? if you can, ill gladly give you the directory as I have nothing better to do than wait.
    The button to browse for another application was greyed out. But like the 5th time i went to it, it decided to show itself. I was able to add PSO2. Now, I wait for the patcher like everyone else >.<

Quote Originally Posted by AndyPandy View Post
    Bit late to this.

Downloaded the client all installed ok. Is all I need a Sega ID to play this now or something else?
    Yeah, that's all you need. Hopefully you will not stumble upon any errors.

Skilled Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by masoncoram View Post
    Yeah, that's all you need. Hopefully you will not stumble upon any errors.
    Ok thanks, got that sorted. Yeah i'm getting the message about ID, then 601.
    I'll try some other time I guess.

I wonder if tomorrow is going to any different? I hope I'll be able to get on it then

Edit: about half way done with the patcher lol

Ok i redid my password, allowed into my firewall, and patched and still error 601 (server problem) is it possible its just to crowded at the moment and its just something you have to wait for a opening like a lobby thing? hmm Im going to try the different ships and see if I can stumble across something