Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: lolTheodore

o dear god so im not the only one. few with that out the way i just stopped i got three of the events on the same map in a row i just said screw it.
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

Same things.
    he was like 4 times in all my forest quests.
    Always the same messages.

Yep, it was pretty annoying.

He always appeared when I partied with a friend. He never appeared when I went solo... Is this some odd marketing ploy by SEGA?

As for what he said, feel free to correct me since my Japanese is pretty bad, but it goes along the lines of:

Oh my, you scared me. I thought you were an enemy. I don't really want to fight even though I'm a member of the Arks. I'm sorry for talking to you about such an odd situation, I'll be off now.

You've got to advance the matter board to get different events, it seems. Sega is working on something to keep Theodore from showing up every single time though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    You've got to advance the matter board to get different events, it seems. Sega is working on something to keep Theodore from showing up every single time though.
    such insolence sega is showing to Him! all must witness the grace that is shiadooooruuuuu
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

I kept getting him at the rectangle things as well. It was getting annoying so I started ignoring them.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Oh yes, this happened to me a lot in the forest areas. I got sick of him real fast.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

inb4SEGA adds an Arks cash option to get rid of him.

Same. I stopped activating those little events after i got him 3 times in a row.