Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Okay, I sent a bug report. I recommend everyone else do it, too. It's not as complicated as it first looks. Most of the things aren't required.

As for Shion, yes, I talked to her. But, it didn't change anything. I suppose I could finish up the first Matter Board just to be safe sometime later.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonMike View Post
    Oh man, this takes me back. I feel for you guys who got stuck in it, the exact same shit happened to me twice during closed beta. I submitted the reports for both characters, mentioning there are some problems with Coffy's flags, shame that stuff is still in.

I'm not sure if there's a quick fix for it to be honest, I assume they'll put in the flag for players who report the problem because I can't see how they would know who's stuck and who isn't without wasting a lot of time going through character logs for every one.
    Did your report seem to do any good in getting your character fixed? Did they restore those missing flags for you or did you just have to make another character? :/

It looks like people are having problems left and right with Client Orders. Not only are some people experiencing Koffie's lack of client orders, but others are saying that the ones they complete aren't able to be turned in. This is kind of a serious problem, what with hindering the whole progression of some players. SEGA really needs to fix all this.

Just out of curiosity did you beat the rockbear at least once? cause when I did that and left to the quest desk area it opened up.

Spoiler!

not sure is anyone posted this but bump.org site updated their quest info to include this
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic73510_1.gif
    Character: Rhal, HUcast

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    It looks like people are having problems left and right with Client Orders. Not only are some people experiencing Koffie's lack of client orders, but others are saying that the ones they complete aren't able to be turned in. This is kind of a serious problem, what with hindering the whole progression of some players. SEGA really needs to fix all this.
    Quick question for you, did you complete both of the orange spheres in the matter board? This might be related to unlocking the quest you need from Koffee. You also, from what I remember need to run through the rock bear mission at least once before hand to get the order from Koffee as well.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Inaruna View Post
    Quick question for you, did you complete both of the orange spheres in the matter board? This might be related to unlocking the quest you need from Koffee. You also, from what I remember need to run through the rock bear mission at least once before hand to get the order from Koffee as well.

Spoiler!
    As I've already said a few times in this thread, yes. Yes, I've done the entire Matter Board. I've done the Forest Free Field mission probably 20 times by now, all with S-ranks. It's done nothing.

I'd like to add that I'm having a problem as well. Although everything worked fine up until caves, I've done all the caves missions and 5 of her client orders, up to getting the 2 catadran crystals for extra weapon slots. For some reason now she won't offer the quest to unlock free field volcano with dragon. I've done the 3 caves quests countless times, matter board, other client quests, but she won't offer it. I want my dragon!
    Priest (HC) on all games. Ship 2: FO/TE

Hunters Club since '01. It's a club, not a clan!

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    I'd like to add that I'm having a problem as well. Although everything worked fine up until caves, I've done all the caves missions and 5 of her client orders, up to getting the 2 catadran crystals for extra weapon slots. For some reason now she won't offer the quest to unlock free field volcano with dragon. I've done the 3 caves quests countless times, matter board, other client quests, but she won't offer it. I want my dragon!
    didnt you know? the dragon did a rage quit call of duty style. No one can get to him at the moment lol
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic73510_1.gif
    Character: Rhal, HUcast

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

I've seen people unlocking the free forest but I can never get my time under 10 - 12 minutes. I read quest 3 needed to be done in 10 minutes w/ a S rank and quest 4 needed to be done in 12 minutes w/ an S rank. The Dagan don't even spawn enough to get you under 10 minutes in most runs.
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

MY CLIENT ORDER PROBLEM HAS BEEN FIXED AFTER THE PATCH.

As soon as I logged in, koffie popped up and said something, walked over to her and got my quest. Hopefully it will be fixed for you guys too.
    Priest (HC) on all games. Ship 2: FO/TE

Hunters Club since '01. It's a club, not a clan!