Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast

So far I like ship 2. I have been trying to complete my 1st matter board so I havent been in the more populated lobbies, but when I feel the need for human interaction I jump to block 20-23 and chat a bit. Yah I see the rude people and symbol arts but its easy to ignore and blacklist. So compered to the xbox version in its hey days this community is much better.
    Rebh: Newman Female (Level 180) Lv20 Masterforce, Acrotecher
    Nox: Cast Female (Level 180) Lv20 Gunmaster, Guntecher
    XBox 360, Online

Quote Originally Posted by Scrub View Post
    id have no problem with it if it wasnt something i had to see every time i come outta my room from slaying a dragon or something.

im trying my hardest to pretend that the game isnt some big stupid animefest but every time i come out of the mission area and see 50 little girls doin The Waifu Shuffle i have to hang my head low and weep softly to myself. i dont bother anyone about it but i wish that there were different mission entrances or maybe a different social lobby place people could congregate at so i dont have to hear about people's favorite anime or see whatever retarded 4chan/reddit meme people just made a symbolchat all the god damn time.
    uh oh baby's first denial about being a japanophile
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by DTwO View Post
    The memes and trolling....used to it.Especially from PSU.Also its the internet,stuff like that is always bound to happen.
    This. A hundred times this.

This "sudden realization" from the community hasn't put any sliced bread out of business.
    Ship 2

I'd have regreted rerolling on Ship 2 with all that 4chan sh**.
    You guys gave me all the reasons to stick on Ship 6

No retards, the english speaking players I met were all nice, and japanese players are cool when they have some english basis.
    No bullshit, just gaming.

its really not that bad imo. not sure why everybody's complaining about the english blocks when you can just go to a different blocks. just go there to meet some people and then urge the people you meet to join a different block where it's quieter.

ez

scrub's complaint was pretty funny though lol
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

Community is pretty fun, too bad most of the time my game doesn't load every models but just gray characters so I can't look at everyone in the lobby :/.

Quote Originally Posted by Boodendorf View Post
    Community is pretty fun, too bad most of the time my game doesn't load every models but just gray characters so I can't look at everyone in the lobby :/.
    If your pc can handle it you can change how many detailed characters it loads from the settings menu.

I love the comunity in the ship 2 - 20.

The ship 24/7 have english speakers.

You see dance parties all time.
    All day there a good amount of parties 99% them are english players.

The comunity in PSO2 is like the PSO GC/PSO BB, im happy with this.

The comunity in the ship 10 is fantastic too. But a bit short for my tastes, this is the reason for erase my char there and maked one in the ship 02!

Green Coloured Reflection LinkKD's Avatar

Hm...stating my opinion, I also do like the Ship 2's english community...

to put it in a way...generally speaking, they feel a lot smarter/civilized than most communites from other MMOs I've already played

I managed to find and add some companions already aswell...I'm usually not very sociable on MMOs...but I'm trying to make an exception this time...since it's PSO. Just grinding alone...isn't that fun.

How to enjoy MMOs: Less Numbers, More People

Link KD @Deviantart / @Youtube / MY YOUMU VIDEO, WATCH IT !1!

People just need to realize that Phantasy Star is 10% Gameplay and 90% Lobby Dancing

In all seriousness though, I can only run missions constantly for so long before I have to do something to break up the monotony. I've played many MMOs and many games have several different attempts at ways of doing this. There's crafting systems, there's exploration factor, there's PVP....but, you know, nothing really does it for me like lobbies in PS games with all their emotes and chat options and such. I like being able to kill stuff for a while, but then it's nice to break it up with some lobby silliness. Constant grinds just feel like work to me, and I already have a damn job :P