Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Beeeeeeeeeeer

I usually stick to malt liquor, King Cobra and the like.

When I do drink beer I usually like Carta Blanca, Bohemian, and good ol' reliable Corona.

If I'm going for a beer that's cheap, can be passed around, and one that'll get your head spinning fast I grab a few six packs of Mississippi Mud Black and Tan. It's a pilsner, but it's pretty hard to find. But I only do that when I don't want to seem like a greedy asshole brown bagging my King Cobra or Colt 45 in the corner. Sharing is caring... and all that warm fuzzy bullshit.
    Last edited by Angelo; Jun 26, 2012 at 08:01 PM.

I rarely drink, but when i do i would probably drink a Pripps BLå, Falcon, Heineken or a Spendrups.
    And a Guinness if i want that dark flavour.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Not much of a beer gal unless it's a dark lager or a honey ale. I'm a big rum fan (Captain + root beer = happy) and malt beverages, and now that it's summer I'm back on my hard lemonade kick.

Fun fact: I'm a process engineer at a spirits maturing facility and I get to smell whiskey and bourbon on a daily basis

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

When I'm just kickin' it around at home, or having a casual night out, I usually go for the Pabst Blue Ribbon. When I'm spending some quality time with classic video games, it has to be Rolling Rock (honestly one of my favorite beers, and i'm sure some will get the classic gaming + Rolling Rock reference). Blue Moon is a good cheap alternative as well to the PBRs and Rolling Rock.

However, when I really want to enjoy the true essence and experience of drinking a beer, I'll start trying out new things. To this day, Sam Adams Double Bock is probably my favorite beer. I mostly tend to enjoy the stouts.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

I don't know if we export Alhambra 1925 outside Spain, but it's my choice. Sometimes Heineken.

(Remembering Psychostick song...)
    Last edited by Angry_Ryudo; Jun 27, 2012 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous55 View Post
    What kind of beer are you drinking?

I'm having a Magic Hat Blind Faith IPA. Pedestrian but OK. 6.29 is nice.
    i had this one coriander beer

it was really good.

not much of a beer drinker though.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

Quote Originally Posted by AC9breaker View Post
    I totally forgot about Blue Moon, I'm not too crazy about it but I looove their seasonal Pumpkin flavor. Up there with Sam Adams Octoberfest for me. Rolling Rock is my fail safe beer though. Also, I thought this video was relevant.

Pabst Blue Ribbon Commercial - YouTube
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That was awesome!

As for the topic at-hand, I'll drink almost anything, but I almost always have Yuengling in the fridge.
    Zeota - Ship 2 (JP)
    http://twitch.tv/zeomantic

Man, all you hipsters and your PBR.

I will say one good thing about it - in the East Village, every bar has PBR for $3.

I guess non-New Yorkers might not realize how great that is unless it's pointed out that in the city and surrounding suburbs a beer is usually between $6 and $8 (outside of happy hour, of course).

I know a number of people from more rural areas are used to paying $4 or $5.