Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

So what the weak bullet skill lvl 6 gives compared to lvl 3?

3 bullets instead of 2.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Also lowers cooldown by some amount.

Just curious. Anyone know the difference between: Weak hit advance 1 and 2? Ability up 1 and 2?

Does the second one gives more in regards of % per level or just the same as number 1? Sorry just confuse and I can't find anything about it.

I'm thinking about doing this on my skill tree, when I level higher. I've spent a few points on the roll's and one RA def, so I'm not hindered that much in constructing something solid at 40.

Ability up 1: 3
    Weak hit advance 1: 10 > Maxing
    Ability up 2: 5
    Weak Bullet: 3/6/10 > Probably 6
    Weak hit advance 2: 10 > Maxing

It is probably best to max the Weak hit's because as a Ranger, I'm always trying to target the weak parts every spawn and its the only way to really do some good damage.

Also, has anyone brought a new Ranger skill tree to see if its different or how it works with the first one? On another note, does Ranger weapons use the 'Ranger skill tree' while force weapons use the 'Force skill tree' and hunter weapons uses the 'Hunter skill tree. So if i'm a force and using a card (comes under Range/Gun right?), do I get the perks of the Ranger tree or is it stuck using Force, as I am one?

Thank you :3
    Last edited by LionHeart-; Jul 5, 2012 at 07:11 PM.
    Infinite Love is the only Truth. Everything else is a Illusion.

They are the same. Statwise, Ability Up 1 Level 8 > Ability Up 1 Level 4 + Ability Up 2 Level 4.
    You get an increase in returns the higher you take a stat increase (An example is Ability Up 1 Level 5 is +18; Ability Up 1 Level 10 is +50).

Just wondering, is there a way to save weak bullets or something I'm curious if I'm using the skill right. I just activate it pop off the weak bullets then wait for cool down reset.

Quote Originally Posted by arucart View Post
    Just wondering, is there a way to save weak bullets or something I'm curious if I'm using the skill right. I just activate it pop off the weak bullets then wait for cool down reset.
    I activate weak bullet, shoot once into the desired spot, then use One Point (full auto PA) 4 times, taking me from 112/112 PP down to 0

Then I just wait until the first weak point wears off, then repeat. Shooting wastes the saved up bullets (since it doesn't stack duration) and switching weapon removes the saved up bullets

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    I activate weak bullet, shoot once into the desired spot, then use One Point (full auto PA) 4 times, taking me from 112/112 PP down to 0

Then I just wait until the first weak point wears off, then repeat. Shooting wastes the saved up bullets (since it doesn't stack duration) and switching weapon removes the saved up bullets
    Ah ok, I switched weapon and lost the bullets I thought they might of had a duration or something

Because 11 wasn't enough. XIIBlades's Avatar

What are folks opinion on bind bullet? What exactly does it do?
    Your signature image is over the file size limit. Please reduce to 35000 bytes or less.
    "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." - Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by XIIBlades View Post
    What are folks opinion on bind bullet? What exactly does it do?
    It locks enemies you hit with it in place so they cannot move. It does not work on bosses last I heard.