Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

You guys have me scared now, which option is to make my room private?
    I AFK to feed my mags all the time, I'm not getting banned for this nonsense.
    Last edited by Elmera; Jul 23, 2012 at 12:50 PM.

Honestly, I don't get why being outside the window is even a big deal.

People used to do this kind of stuff in PSO (move in to walls/pillars etc) back in PSO lobbies and back then it was just something that was funny to do and that was it. Nobody gave it even a second thought.

Why is it something so horrible now and detestable now? Moving NPC's, yes, but how harmful is it to exploit terrain in the lobby?

autoban feature huh. anyone know if this is happening to jpn players too? or are the "hackers" targeting english peeps only?

Quote Originally Posted by Elmera View Post
    You guys have me scared now, which option is to make my room private?
    I AFK to feed my mags all the time, I'm not getting banned for this nonsense.
    - Anyone can enter
    - Friends only
    - Team members only
    - Friends and team members only
    - Private (only you can enter)

Thank you I'll just AFK in my room from now on

"I was a tard and sat in the lobby on ship 2"

/thread

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post
    Honestly, I don't get why being outside the window is even a big deal.

People used to do this kind of stuff in PSO (move in to walls/pillars etc) back in PSO lobbies and back then it was just something that was funny to do and that was it. Nobody gave it even a second thought.

Why is it something so horrible now and detestable now? Moving NPC's, yes, but how harmful is it to exploit terrain in the lobby?
    Not really sure why moving players has rustled SoJ's jimmies. I think they're banning quickly because its an actual auto-ban feature. So they aren't really reveiwing the reports. I'm guessing--like what others have said--that after a number of reports in a certain amount of time, your account will be locked and banned. :c If I get unbanned, then yay! If not, then oh well! There's a reason why I have so many video games to feed my nerdlust~

Quote Originally Posted by kkow View Post
    autoban feature huh. anyone know if this is happening to jpn players too? or are the "hackers" targeting english peeps only?
    So far, I've only seen English speakers talking about being banned. It could be Japanese players as well, but since they probably use different forums than us, we don't see their reports.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmera View Post
    Thank you I'll just AFK in my room from now on
    Do only premium members get rooms? I know I read this somewhere before, but the translation was weird... If so, I need to find some friends with rooms. xD

Quote Originally Posted by La'Haryl View Post

/thread
    Now, now~ No need for name calling. c:
    I said earlier that I wasn't in the lobby of B20~ I was in a scarsely populated lobby [it was either 6 or 7] and I was waaaay in the back of the shopping area.
    Last edited by MissMalice; Jul 23, 2012 at 01:01 PM.

/thread
    The fuck is wrong with people here?

So, Sega bans the victim of the hackers, not the hackers themselves (everyone knows them, they were reported and they still there in block 20) and the fault is from the victim?

Come on guys, this is SoA levels of incompetence from SoJ.

Quote Originally Posted by MissMalice View Post
    Do only premium members get rooms? I know I read this somewhere before, but the translation was weird... If so, I need to find some friends with rooms. xD
    You can get three-day room passes from the FUN Scratch, or buy room passes seperate from the premium pass.

If anything I think this serves people right to afk forever and take up block space.

For getting caught in a completely unpopulated block though, that sucks.