Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

What is there to discuss about an English patch? Either you use it or you don't. The other threads have been deleted because it is against PSO2 ToS and is a mod to the game.
    ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ ヌル サヌラ -TWITTER (*^ワ^*)

whether or not it should be called a patch

otherwise I don't actually know

Quote Originally Posted by Nurusanura View Post
    What is there to discuss about an English patch? Either you use it or you don't. The other threads have been deleted because it is against PSO2 ToS and is a mod to the game.
    perhaps you can answer my questions then?
    Quote Originally Posted by texhnolyze View Post
    perhaps someone has already asked these question..

what will happen when the new patch come next week and more in the future?
    will the patch won't work anymore?
    will it crash or damage the client?
    should we wait for another version of the patch?

Why we dont send SEGA or the developer team a mail, if they could make an update, where you can switch between japanese and english.

Except the thing with the AC-Cash, why do we need really need servers in US and EU?

If I m not mistaken, the japanese version work fine for anyone, no matter if you live in Japan or not. Its just the japanese language which can be quite troublesome sometimes. I dont know how many of you stay on japanese servers, but it would be sufficient, if they would translate the japanese textes into english.
    5 reasons why its legit to play as a girl in MMORPGs:
    1. MMORPG - Mostly Men Only Role Playing Girls
    2. Friendship never depends on the gender - only love do
    3. Acting as someone who isnt real just means to play the game
    4. Girls like girls, men like them, too
    5. Does it really matter? Really? Its just a game!

Quote Originally Posted by Aki03 View Post
    Why we dont send SEGA or the developer team a mail, if they could make an update, where you can switch between japanese and english.

Except the thing with the AC-Cash, why do we need really need servers in US and EU?

If I m not mistaken, the japanese version work fine for anyone, no matter if you live in Japan or not. Its just the japanese language which can be quite troublesome sometimes. I dont know how many of you stay on japanese servers, but it would be sufficient, if they would translate the japanese textes into english.
    Yeah, we all know it would be better if they just put in language options for the Japanese servers, but that ship sailed when they announced the US/EU servers. It's not happening no matter the mail you send.

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jonth View Post
    Yeah, we all know it would be better if they just put in language options for the Japanese servers, but that ship sailed when they announced the US/EU servers. It's not happening no matter the mail you send.
    Or people could wait and just grab the language files from the US client and set it up in the same way.

Really liking the patch. Just so convenient... I could never go back now. I now understand what is happening with all the announcements and messages from commander / operator girl during missions. I wasn't expecting that...
    Darichian
    Ranger (Main)
    Ship 2, block 20/21

Quote Originally Posted by Nurusanura View Post
    Unless this thread had 8 pages of spam, im pretty sure people are having a discussion here. Sorry i offended you, im not breaking any rules with this thread, its simply a discussion that ironically you just took part in lol.

Fizz Gaming Stream - Xbox360/PC [Click Here]
    My Portfolio [Click Here]
    Core i7 920 @ 3Ghz
    EVGA GTX 670FTW
    3x4 12GB DDR3 @ 2000Mhz