Page 295 of 448 FirstFirst ... 195245285292293294295296297298305345395 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 4477

Quote Originally Posted by sugarFO View Post
    This is what happens when you try to give a Star KISSU roflll

Spoiler!

Whoa, nice shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Aewyn View Post
    The only problem I have with those settings is that they make the game extremely blurry.
    One (sort-of) fix for this is setting the negative LOD bias to compensate. -0.5 for 2x, -1.0 for 4x, etc..

Unfortunately, Sizustar, I'm not sure any of your shots actually have Ambient Occlusion enabled. At the very least, I should be able to see some shadowing on the rod behind her. For example...

(FXAA+2xSGSSAA
    16x Anisotropic Filtering
    Ambient Occlusion - Quality
    Shadow 5)
    Spoiler!

Note the shadows around her hip, her feet, her neck, her pits, her right arm, and the rod itself.

Did you just change the settings in Nvidia Inspector and alt-tab back in? If so, that won't work, as driver setting changes require the game do a driver refresh, which PSO2 doesn't let you do in-game (you have to restart the game entirely, hence why I haven't done a comparison like this myself). You may also want to try setting the negative LOD bias like I suggested to counteract the blurriness.

Also, while Shadow 3 is brighter, that's because it fully disables environmental shadowing. Personally, that's a little too unrealistic for my tastes. I like my tree shadows and such...
    Last edited by Zyrusticae; Aug 23, 2012 at 10:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    One (sort-of) fix for this is setting the negative LOD bias to compensate. -0.5 for 2x, -1.0 for 4x, etc..

Unfortunately, Sizustar, I'm not sure any of your shots actually have Ambient Occlusion enabled. At the very least, I should be able to see some shadowing on the rod behind her. For example...

(FXAA+2xSGSSAA
    Shadow 5)
    Spoiler!

Note the shadows around her hip, her feet, her neck, her pits, her right arm, and the rod itself.

Did you just change the settings in Nvidia Inspector and alt-tab back in? If so, that won't work, as driver setting changes require the game do a driver refresh, which PSO2 doesn't let you do in-game (you have to restart the game entirely, hence why I haven't done a comparison like this myself). You may also want to try setting the negative LOD bias like I suggested to counteract the blurriness.

Also, while Shadow 3 is brighter, that's because it fully disables environmental shadowing. Personally, that's a little too unrealistic for my tastes. I like my tree shadows and such...
    wrong thread much?+^_^+

Arrow

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

^Another (what I consider) beautiful 'ambiance' image. Had it as my wallpaper for a while.

Text
    Really, becuase I set it to as your topic, And I do know to turn off the game, change the setting in Nvidia Inspector, click apply change, then restart the game.

No AO
    Spoiler!

AO - Performance
    Spoiler!

AO - Quality
    Spoiler!

AO - Hi-Quality
    Spoiler!
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Really, becuase I set it to as your topic, And I do know to turn off the game, change the setting in Nvidia Inspector, click apply change, then restart the game.

No AO
    Spoiler!

AO - Performance
    Spoiler!

AO - Quality
    Spoiler!

AO - Hi-Quality
    Spoiler!
    Not gonna lie most of that looks awesome, but the fact that it makes the hair polygons stick out is a big downer for me. I wouldn't be surprised if the normal lack of AO had to do with transparent textures.

I've always had the feeling that the rappy is that kind of sneaky animal that will try to steal your stuff if you look behind and are not alert at all something in their eyes makes me think about it specially here in PSO2 in PSO i just considered them walking cute pillows lol

Spoiler!

Still i love them very much!

(FXAA+2xSGSSAA
    Shadow 5)
    Correct me if I am wrong, but FXAA won't show up in screenshots, unless you use an external capturing device or are using windows' own print screen function in windowed mode. It is the nature of nvidia's post processing vaseline filter, that you cannot take screens with it directly. So using pso2 internal screen capture won't capture the FXAA effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Neirene View Post
    I've always had the feeling that the rappy is that kind of sneaky animal that will try to steal your stuff if you look behind and are not alert at all something in their eyes makes me think about it specially here in PSO2 in PSO i just considered them walking cute pillows lol

Still i love them very much!
    I like the way you think.

We are soldiers, stand or die Jarek's Avatar

Just my new toy.
    Spoiler!

Wanted it since Tundra came out, only got it yesterday. Kinda moot since I got a Tigredor a while back, but it's too cool not to use sometimes anyway. dat sound