Page 444 of 683 FirstFirst ... 344394434441442443444445446447454494544 ... LastLast
Results 4,431 to 4,440 of 6822

i can relate to that. like nitro said also it is all of that. i guess it just depends on the person to and there span of attention. but god is it hard if uv no talent...
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

About as livid as one could possibly be over the Apple verdict.

Quote Originally Posted by amtalx View Post
    About as livid as one could possibly be over the Apple verdict.
    I saw it and it made me go 'ALJASD:LKFHS:KLDSJKDHF:J" Don't ask me how one can verbalize that, but I did.

Also, UGH, The Last Story. I just want this dumb game to be over. Sure, I could just quit, but I'd feel like a massive toolbag if I did since I was one of the people clamoring for it to be released here. I can admit when I got egg on my face. And even if I did quit, my brain just wouldn't leave me alone about it. Like that time I kept saying I was going to quit playing Xenosaga Episode II.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Well, it ended on an easier note last night with my ex, but now I just feel like an ass. I hope she doesn't hate me now; I still care about her quite a bit.

Buh. Relationships can be such a pain in the ass.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shakuri View Post
    I just quit Legend of Dragoon a moment ago. About an hour into Disc 4. I feel like I wasted time I could have spent playing something I actually like instead of playing something that others seem to adore and hype up. It was just so... Damn boring. Gave it a chance at least.

Meru, Haschel and Shiranda were damn good in battle though. No clue why they allow one character to have that much speed. Shame you couldnt take weakass Dart out for an OP team of Meru/Haschel/Shiranda though...
    I can never finish turn based games (other than Pokemon but that game's designed for kids and fans that like playing the same game over and over.) Because it seems like everything is interesting or "fun" up until you get to that one boss that's going to keep telling you "GO GRIND FOR 3-5 LEVELS OR I'M JUST GONNA KEEP OHKOing YOUR WHOLE PARTY."

It's pretty much why I dropped FF7 at the final boss. Or why I've never beaten ANY final fantasy other than 4..(somehow) Or why I don't even remember where I left off in Persona 3. and why I'm already discouraged getting anywhere in Persona 4. It's like congrats you got me JUST interested enough to like your game up till the part where you told me to run around in circles doing a repetitive action just so the boss doesn't cheat me.

/goes to play more platforming games

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    I can never finish turn based games (other than Pokemon but that game's designed for kids and fans that like playing the same game over and over.) Because it seems like everything is interesting or "fun" up until you get to that one boss that's going to keep telling you "GO GRIND FOR 3-5 LEVELS OR I'M JUST GONNA KEEP OHKOing YOUR WHOLE PARTY."

It's pretty much why I dropped FF7 at the final boss. Or why I've never beaten ANY final fantasy other than 4..(somehow) Or why I don't even remember where I left off in Persona 3. and why I'm already discouraged getting anywhere in Persona 4. It's like congrats you got me JUST interested enough to like your game up till the part where you told me to run around in circles doing a repetitive action just so the boss doesn't cheat me.

/goes to play more platforming games
    The first month of Persona 4 is probably the toughest when it comes to getting through the dungeon on time and beating the final Shadow boss there. After that, if you just fight every fight on your way through the rest of the dungeons, you'll be fine. I never once had to stop and grind in Persona 4 the way I felt I had to in P3.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    The first month of Persona 4 is probably the toughest when it comes to getting through the dungeon on time and beating the final Shadow boss there. After that, if you just fight every fight on your way through the rest of the dungeons, you'll be fine. I never once had to stop and grind in Persona 4 the way I felt I had to in P3.
    Bleh I'll probably give it another chance later then..

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakuri View Post
    I just quit Legend of Dragoon a moment ago. About an hour into Disc 4. I feel like I wasted time I could have spent playing something I actually like instead of playing something that others seem to adore and hype up. It was just so... Damn boring. Gave it a chance at least.

Meru, Haschel and Shiranda were damn good in battle though. No clue why they allow one character to have that much speed. Shame you couldnt take weakass Dart out for an OP team of Meru/Haschel/Shiranda though...
    I've seen it pointed out in recent years that the vast majority of people who love Legend of Dragoon were also fairly young and were just starting to get into RPGs when it came out.

It's not next Sunday so I can catch the mid-season finale of Breaking Bad.

And next week I'll be mad because it's not next summer, so I can see the final half of the final season.

Fuckin' TV!

My short but relatively fun vacation ended yesterday and now it's back to work. I don't hate working but I like vacationing so much better.