Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default What do you think about the new costumes?

I think they are cool especially the shrine maiden one. My friend shu is getting it. So it every1 else probably. :3

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Mike; Sep 26, 2012 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Boxed

spoiler-boxes how do they work?

Quote Originally Posted by eharima View Post
    spoiler-boxes how do they work?
    The file is hosted on my own webspace. KTHXBAI

Now GET BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE.

Not too stoked over the shrine maiden costumes. They just aren't sci-fi enough for me... I do want to grab a nurse costume (RP wise my character was a doctor...) but had no luck in the scratches.

I also love Guard Wing's design, so having two new colors of that is welcome

EDIT: He meant, "Put the gigantic image in a spoiler box so it doesn't stretch everyone's screen."
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?

what the shit does where its hosted have to do with OBNOXIOUSLY LARGE screen shots in the thread?

might get the new GENDUM UNICORN style cast head, apart from that all cast parts are yet again mediocre.

but only item worth gunning for is ...

hotlinkingumad?

EDIT¬! I WAS WRONG, NEW MAG GET
    Last edited by eharima; Sep 26, 2012 at 09:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by eharima View Post
    what the shit does where its hosted have to do with OBNOXIOUSLY LARGE screen shots in the tread?
    Its not large. It fits perfectly on my screen. I play pso2 even on a lower resolution so I can easily see whats happening on skype. Wat is your screen res 640x480 or something?

Not too big on any of the outfits, I just want my goddamn long twintails.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyslut View Post
    Its not large. It fits perfectly on my screen. I play pso2 even on a lower resolution so I can easily see whats happening on skype. Wat is your screen res 640x480 or something?
    I keep my screens (home, work, etc) in 1080p but that's not the point. I don't keep my browser window that wide (maybe 800-1000 pixels wide at the most) and for the most part it's fine. Forums have word wrap. Blogs also fit. Everything works until a 944 px wide image is posted which prevents word wrapping. In fact, I have to scroll a bit just to find the edit button on this post.

It's also common courtesy to prevent a wall of images from preloading. If no one used spoiler boxes in the screenshot thread I wouldn't go anywhere near it.
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?

omgomgomg cheapest female miko clothes is 4 mil....

Quote Originally Posted by Slidikins View Post
    I keep my screens (home, work, etc) in 1080p but that's not the point. I don't keep my browser window that wide (maybe 800-1000 pixels wide at the most) and for the most part it's fine. Forums have word wrap. Blogs also fit. Everything works until a 944 px wide image is posted which prevents word wrapping. In fact, I have to scroll a bit just to find the edit button on this post.

It's also common courtesy to prevent a wall of images from preloading. If no one used spoiler boxes in the screenshot thread I wouldn't go anywhere near it.
    Why would you not keep your browser at maximum size? Also I wouldnt expect this to become a screenshot thread anytime soon :/