Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Wait for the techer boosts before making permanent changes to your trees or mags. A T-Def boost might be in store.
    Roger~
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    No t-def? Newearls need 44 T-def from mag or skill tree to wear the best gear at lv40.
    Rare units are especially important to FOs, they love those PP boosts.
    The best gear requires DEX, not T-Def (the wing units). They give the best PP in the game. Second best are the gold wing units, and they are also matched by the R-Def units which anyone can wear without R-Def in their mag. The units which require a buttload of defense are only any good if you're looking for defense.

I personally do a T-ATK/DEX hybrid mag (120/30). Never needed T-DEF.

the 374 def units all give 3 PP each + 10 set bonus, gold wings give 4 each + 10 set bonus

And black wings give 5 each + 10 set bonus (along with 50 HP and 40 DEX). I want them but I don't have the meseta to affix them at the moment. ;_;

Like wise, my mag is 85 Tatk /65 Dex. If I could do it over again Id go something like 120/30 or even 100/50. Ive got stable damage tho!
    PSO2 Ramen Force Newman Male
    Ship 10
    Block 20

Is this topic talking about the MPA (and certain bosses weak to Samegid and Zan) gods being weak? Please complain to Sega so they buff my underpowered FO kthxbai.

Yall Melee fighters need to double dash or knockledash more. Running like a normal person guarantees you ain't hittin shit in an MPA.

As for your damage, always Just Attack and Charge your techs. Tech Charge advance also god mode skills.
    Last edited by Jakosifer; Nov 4, 2012 at 01:24 PM.
    UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT! D<

Quote Originally Posted by Hansha View Post
    Is this topic talking about the MPA (and certain bosses weak to Samegid and Zan) gods being weak? Please complain to Sega so they buff my underpowered FO kthxbai.
    Can anyone translate what he said? Thx

Ranger is pretty poor damage, you only ever do reasonable damage when you have Weak Bullet applied. Force is far from mediocre; Zan might look like it doesn't do much but it can hit potentially upto 6 times each cast.

Certainly not mediocre, you just need to have a well set up Skill Tree and know which techs are worth using. I tend to rely on Rafoie and Gifoie for Fire, Barta for Ice, Gizonde for Lightning, Zan for Wind, Grants and Gigrants for Light and Megid / Ramegid / Samegid for Dark.

If Force was buffed any more it'd be horrendously overpowered. I will say though that it takes a decent amount of levels to get to the stage where you do high damage (maybe around 25-30?). I'm 43 now and my Force's damage is pretty obscene.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shirokami View Post
    Can anyone translate what he said? Thx
    He want the person to keep whining so they buff up and make Forces super over powered.