Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Miser > Gwana > Hunar > Rockbear > everything else.

I just want some 3s souls on a weapon, Gwana. Is it really that hard?

I actually find mizer's tank form less irritating. I can catch up to it just fine by double stepping, and then I toss in a JA'd deadly archer when I catch up.

Dark Falz for me...that bastard...
    PSO:BB - Shelburz - 3x EXP server GM

Quote Originally Posted by HeartBreak301 View Post
    Hunar by far. Only 5 Elder Pains have dropped from him in the last week from The Oncoming Darkness. I don't even want to think about how many Hunar kills that is.

Where do you get these stats?

PM me a link please.

It's gotta be Hunar. Have you seen the count of Elder Pains dropped? It's not even that powerful of a sword anymore!

Chrome Dragon and Haze Draal
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

wanted to put mizer since that robot had yet to give me any mizer bullet (not that i want anymore at this point though) , but that robot at least gave me tons of soul, few gunslashes, talises, mizer claw, and two berkwelker.

After i read few pages of this thread then i noticed that i never even got any rare beside one gravel core from gwana and rarely soul... so i guess gwana is #1 most stingy boss for me. His rare ver didnt even drop me a fking lv 6 disc (samegid) although i met him like 10 times+ ...

#2 would be quartz dragon for me. He (or she, not sure anymore aft i went through mb7) gave me quite alot of quartz units and souls, but i never get any rare weapons from him

About falz hunar his drop rate of elder pain is sooo terribly low (according to quest item record) so i wouldnt even bother putting him as stingy

Kinda feels like I've been seeing more people with Elder Pains lately. Maybe it's because people who get it by accident can now sell it to others who can actually use it.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Kinda feels like I've been seeing more people with Elder Pains lately. Maybe it's because people who get it by accident can now sell it to others who can actually use it.
    Have you seen the prices on it? I wouldn't buy it out of sheer principle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraiseson View Post
    Where do you get these stats?

PM me a link please.
    Just check the quest records whenever the Hunar EQ comes up.

And in repsonse to Macman, I totally agree. Even if I was premium I wouldn't drop 200M+ (yes that much) for one.

On a side note, in order for Hunar to drop Elder Pain in the first place, he needs to be level 46+. That instantly rules out about half of the free fields he shows up in.
    Last edited by HeartBreak301; Apr 17, 2013 at 07:34 AM.