Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 182526272829303138 ... LastLast
    The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    I guess Episode 2 is more like PSU supplemental updates than a traditional expansion.
    /left eye twitc-

SO YEAH KATANAS AND BEACHES!!

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

*reads the recent page of comments *

*sigh* ffs.. not even going to bother..
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

I'd love to see you try :3

I just want the bows. I don't even know why since it's probably neither going to work with a tank build nor techs and I haven't levelled the ranged classes on Gardios at all...

SFS/Nth Gen Interactive Rayokarna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Am I the only person who thinks E2 isn't anything special... ? New Race / Class / Map sounds like it will get boring in a week, especially since it's just more and more grinding instead of anything "new" to do, and then we're getting practically nothing until October, so...
    I feel the same way. Episode 2 is the next big thing but it just sounds like a normal monthly update. If this was supposed to be a big deal, I would expect multiple areas at launch, new mission mechanics, class overhauls, a lot more new weapons and classes. Also a huge influx of content unique to this PS game (Emergency Quests, Multi-Party Areas, Emergency Codes).

I guess the transition from PSU -> AOTI and PSP2 -> PSP2i has made me a lot more expectant.

Already for the longest time the combat was all that kept me interested. And beach by default will be my favorite area (and it has day-sunset AND night. will be afk there for hours.) And other than that it was chatroom time.

So if bow and katanas make combat feel fresh and I have my chatroom time. Then I'm set till I get bored of it again.

Also a we're getting a free "small" room now? @_@ Also I want that new kid's hairstyle. >_>;;

But this is just me, everyone else has perfect right to be disappointed with this game and I can't blame people for being uninterested/disappointed. And I'm not a SEGA jock riding tool that'd wanna change their minds to make them think like me.

Wouldn't surprise me if we just got the Miniroom for the Support Character. The ARKS ship is already plenty full, not much more room for other new features left...

Quote Originally Posted by Rayokarna View Post
    I guess the transition from PSU -> AOTI and PSP2 -> PSP2i has made me a lot more expectant.
    The transition from PSU to AOTI wasn't really that big though, it was kinda like PSO2 Episode 2 actually, a slightly bigger than normal update followed by several updates throughout the year.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

wondering what mini room means.

If it's just a small room. I don't mind since I already use the small sized room.

But if it's even smaller than normal and just has the support character in it and you can't customize this room...

That'd be awkward.

Just finished uploading this, video with all the new trailers from the broadcast:

PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom