Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ShinMaruku View Post
    Fixed
    I just wanted to say that I love you for doing that.

I would have done it myself but I'm horrible with gifs ;.;

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Just saw this posted at neogaf.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=582701
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Not fond of the PS4 requiring a Plus subscription to play online.
    I know I can't change your mind or your opinion on that but, $50 isn't much for a online service such as that. It'll probably still include free games and what not since I already own a Vita it works out well for me. The Xbox One will still sell regardless of it's pricepoint just because, it's a new toy.

agreed plus offers so much more and from the way they said it will carry over makes me think the free game offerings will continue. but sony won this showing.
    Meta77 and Melissa- The Ultimate dream team *in any game* aka cheesy duck and icecream bunny.
    Meta77-Level 150 FF: Human/M
    Metal Meta77-Level 150MG: Cast/M
    Neo Meta77-Level 149 MT: Newman/M
    Kasumi77-Level 64 F: Cast/F

If I bother with a new console, I'm leaning more and more towards PS4, I really don't appreciate Big Brother... I mean Microsoft effectively spying on me lol. Though to be honest just buying a decent pc and dropping consoles altogether has a growing appeal.
    PSO2 Characters

Kais (Male CAST) Ship 9 Hu62 Fi46 Ra53 Gu65 Fo6 Te1 Br36
    Lilith Reiger (Female Deuman) Ship 9 Hu42 Fi1 Ra1 Gu1 Fo20 Te45 Br56

Are we alive or just breathing?

Mill Lilly Harvester ARASHIKAGE's Avatar
    In arms reach of my Snow Queen at all times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8DC...medium=twitter

This is funny now, but looking to the future, I'm curious if Sony will keep the same business model. Case in point; Xbox Live still dominates social gaming media while charging for it's services. Sony maybe all giggles now over this small battle, but we (gamers) we'll still buy Halo 5... And once the hook is in, we won't be diving back into other gaming waters. 

Edit:
    I didn't notice whether it had been mentioned yet but: http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-dir...F16ECB3173767B
    By this time tomorrow I'm hoping the internet will be flooded with pics of the new Super Smash Bros.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantiskilla View Post
    I don't really like E3 at all and honestly I think I just got a bulk of my news from this thread, lol. A buddy of mine did sent me a text a little while ago basically saying that Vita support looks pretty bleak game wise (basically ports he said), and that in his words could be "Dead man Walking." I guess the Vita news for E3 was pretty bad I take it? I have Vita and I would like for it to do well, but at the same time the 3DS just is flat out better IMO.
    Yes, yes to all, E3 has always been Nintendo's show, Sony and MS hated them for it. I love Nintendo and they truly do steal the spotlight at these events. But for some reason they chose to stay out of the spotlight this year and not have a press conference.
    But back to your point about not likely E3; It's all about the hype and people get caught up in the hype. I came to this forum because I was getting so sick of hearing the same quotes regurgitated (mostly about the XB: One). I'd like to hear some original thoughts from time to time. I wonder if Sony had given that same press conference at last years E3, would anyone cheer? They announced everything that current consoles do, maybe to distract from something?http://www.theverge.com/2013/6/10/44...ultiplayer-ps4.

Personally I'm going to sit back and wait for the hype fog to clear, I'll enjoy watching Nintendo's E3 announcements on Nintendo Direct (in... 1h 30 mins.). Fantasize about playing Super Smash Bros. on my 3DS, and think about how much better games look and play on my pc.
    Last edited by Outrider; Jun 11, 2013 at 10:15 AM.
    PSO GCN: Storm Shadow - RAmar - Retired
    PSU AOTI PC/PS2: Storm Shadow - Human Male PT - Retired
    PSZ: Hazatak Kid - RAmar - level 95

Retardacon \re-,tard-a-kan\ n 1 : retarded robot, humanoid, android, cyborg or cast as a : retarded decepticon b : cast from phanasty star found generally being retarded on these forums c : one who advocates cast supremacy 2 also see : cast supremacist

"arrgh such a retardacon"

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    i just came a little

Quote Originally Posted by ARASHIKAGE View Post
    but we (gamers) we'll still buy Halo 5...
    maybe you think halo 5 is worth 499 usd + cost of game (59, presumably), but I've already said in this thread that after halo 4 - and as a long time halo fan - hell no am I getting halo 5

halo is dead, as dead as pirates of the caribbean, and the money grabbing company that keeps making titles with its name should just stop already

My Body is Ready.

Nintendo Stuff (Smash Bros and dat X game!?) in about a hour and 20 minutes.

hope they will show the monolith soft new game
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget