Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

I placed an order an hour and 17 minutes ago, still has not arrived yet.

Default How do I use my web money code?

I got it on playasia and put it into PSO2 and it didnt work.

I tried paying using webmoney and it directed me to the site but I selected the wrong amount and now its saying that I have to try again later or something, on the sega site. Is there a guide? Do I need to make an account on web money? I got the card from playasia

Quote Originally Posted by KoKuTanLuFi View Post
    I got it on playasia and put it into PSO2 and it didnt work.

I tried paying using webmoney and it directed me to the site but I selected the wrong amount and now its saying that I have to try again later or something, on the sega site. Is there a guide? Do I need to make an account on web money? I got the card from playasia
    You gonna go try again and select the correct amount, once directed to the WM website, input the code and click the icon at the bottom to confirm it and it will be added to your account.

To be honest, I ordered earlier around the time I posted this and have yet to get it. We'll see what comes of it I guess, but all I can say is that site has a lot more to lose than CN-USA and such.

I'll cut them some slack given its the first day and all, but still >_>

Edit: I just got a call from them actually. They asked me to verify I ordered it and the email I used for my Paypal. Apparently they're out of stock with those codes already? I guess they got more business than they thought lol.
    Last edited by Shadowth117; Aug 15, 2013 at 10:37 PM.

Well, I had placed my order about 9 hours ago, and only just now recieved the code.

It would seem that Play-Asia is seeing a boom in business with lower prices than the competitors.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

i just use CN-USA and never got problem with it fast delivery and normal price...i porbably purchased from them 20 time already its a good site!

You also porbably failed to use your brains 20 time already.

No one could be that stupid, stop with your terrible viral marketing.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    For the record, I've spent over $400 at Sutocorp, and haven't had a problem. However, I'll probably switch to Play-asia simply because, like others said, they have a good reputation to uphold.
    I've spent probably $2000+ with suto (no I don't buy that much ac, I supply it for my friends who don't want to send their I'd) and I've had a few issues with them, but never have they not sent me the code. Sometimes it would just take a few days and they have shitty communication.

I'm going to try play Asia tonight. I have no worry that my code will be delivered, I'm more interested in how long it takes. Will post here with a time
    PSO:BB - Shelburz - 3x EXP server GM

Quote Originally Posted by RedRaz0r View Post
    I have no worry that my code will be delivered, I'm more interested in how long it takes. Will post here with a time
    I made my order at about 1:30PM EST, it is now 8:07PM as of my typing this and my order still says "Preparing order."

I too have no doubt that I'll eventually get the code, but when it will get here is another matter entirely.

Whatever is cheaper. :I
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.