Page 49 of 213 FirstFirst ... 39464748495051525999149 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Yden View Post
    I don't think the npc intro tablets ever show up again after viewing them once.
    They do. My 2nd char only has the 1st matter board and I have only gray tabs on almost all the fields. Sometimes I get introduced to a new char when I go to a new planet but after that more gray tabs. Even some of the gray tabs from Naberius are on later planets.

The amount of new blue tabs that show up depends on how many matter boards you have. Some of the earlier tabs won't show up but will be replaced with the later tabs. For example my Main has up to matter board 9 and some characters like Tea and Patty or Klotho I get new blue tabs every time I've talked to them so far and they haven't gone gray yet.
    Last edited by devil_kit; Aug 21, 2013 at 07:43 PM.

Just an idea. I think Kion wanted to do this at first but wanted my opinion, I think I said I didn't care about the style. However, I realized something when patching..

Is it possible to separate the chapters' download? Well I'm sure it's possible, I guess I mean. Is it worth your effort?

Probably downloads for

*Matterboards
    *Chapter 1
    *Chapter 2
    *Chapter 3

Quote Originally Posted by devil_kit View Post
    They do. My 2nd char only has the 1st matter board and I have only gray tabs on almost all the fields. Sometimes I get introduced to a new char when I go to a new planet but after that more gray tabs. Even some of the gray tabs from Naberius are on later planets.

The amount of new blue tabs that show up depends on how many matter boards you have. Some of the earlier tabs won't show up but will be replaced with the later tabs. For example my Main has up to matter board 9 and some characters like Tea and Patty or Klotho I get new blue tabs every time I've talked to them so far and they haven't gone gray yet.
    I confirmed this as well.

When you keep getting new Matter Boards, it means you'll also get more Blue Event Fields. The less you have, the less you get. Therefore, if you had only MB#1-3 for all area play-throughs, you would possibly have a ton of Gray Event Fields scattered everywhere (assuming you're on an Arks Quest to begin with).

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    Just an idea. I think Kion wanted to do this at first but wanted my opinion, I think I said I didn't care about the style. However, I realized something when patching..

Is it possible to separate the chapters' download? Well I'm sure it's possible, I guess I mean. Is it worth your effort?

Probably downloads for

*Matterboards
    *Chapter 1
    *Chapter 2
    *Chapter 3
    Wouldn't that just make the story patch updates be pushed at slower speeds as we would have to put out a separate batch for each chapter as well as the whole?

I think the new method works fine where the larger patches to the story are carried out through torrents and smaller-sized ones that fix bugs or other errors are done through Tweaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Korazenn View Post
    I confirmed this as well.

When you keep getting new Matter Boards, it means you'll also get more Blue Event Fields. The less you have, the less you get. Therefore, if you had only MB#1-3 for all area play-throughs, you would possibly have a ton of Gray Event Fields scattered everywhere (assuming you're on an Arks Quest to begin with).

Wouldn't that just make the story patch updates be pushed at slower speeds as we would have to put out a separate batch for each chapter as well as the whole?

I think the new method works fine where the larger patches to the story are carried out through torrents and smaller-sized ones that fix bugs or other errors are done through Tweaker.
    Patching and redownloading all these files for the story patch takes quite a bit of time. I'm not exactly incharge of what internet I use yet(hence it's really bad). But anyways, if you guys allowed me I could try and separate them for you. But, of course, that is AIDA's or Kion's call and they don't really like working with me...

Once again, just a suggestion.

Probably downloads for

*Matterboards
    *Chapter 1
    *Chapter 2
    *Chapter 3
    If I recall this correctly, the way the files are organized makes it very hard to separate the story patch by chapter, or something like that?
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    This. It's not 1 file = 1 matterboard, more like x file(s) = y matterboard(s) where x and y are random integers.
    Oh I see, so too much work.

Oh I see, so too much work.
    Definitely. x.x

Good suggestion, though.

the site displayed just fine for me. Im guessing it depends in individual browser setting?

Quote Originally Posted by newSylph View Post
    the site displayed just fine for me. Im guessing it depends in individual browser setting?
    The site is not intended to be viewed in a windowed screen or on a mobile device.

I am not sure what AIDA's plans may be for that, but it certainly isn't much of an issue as most people tend to use the full-screen of their monitor display when browsing the Internet.

Default The Tweaker told me to post this on PSOW for you to see

http://pastebin.com/Ldr6hzTN
    Apparently something failed and it wanted me to post this URL for you to fix. I don't know whats going on, so please come around to finding out the problem when you have time.
    PSO2
    Channel:9
    Account: razoredgess
    Character: King_Bahamut
    It would be amazing to have some english speaking people to play with.