Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: PSO2es CBT

Moved the game data to internal SD and peformance improved, still with freezes and crashes, but is manegeable now.

Has anyone gotten error 221? I finaly got a sword PA chip and when I set it on my pallet I suddenly got that error, the game logged me out and when I logged back in the chip was gone >:O.... oh well I was using WL mostly anyway and finaly reached level 30 ...

overall I think it was somewhat fun at times frustrating when my touches wouldn't register correctly, didn't get any random crashes other then error 221 and didn't get any freezes... it still needs a lot of work that's for sure, I think the game can handle open areas like PSO2 on pc or Vita with the lowest graphics and it should be that way but knowing Sega... if Dead Space and other high end games can run well on smartphones then I'm sure this can too.. but meh it was alright
    LucidRealm / Ship02

Average Healing/Buffing Slave... Megalomax's Avatar

I found Zero Distance a while ago. I'll just say that, that is easy mode if you grind it up. I think I've only crashed once but I like it so far, it's fun and simple. I'm excited to see what type of things will be in the actual release. I'm running on a Motorola Photon Q so, I guess even older phone models can run PSO2es also.
    Last edited by Megalomax; Sep 1, 2013 at 07:00 AM.
    PSO2: Perry: RAnewm
    Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    No, trying hard is tryhard.

And you are trying hella hard.

Fuck, after so many freezes, crashes and shite, I finished a bit under lvl 18, so no rewards for me.

Fuck my life.

FML, got to LVL 29 and nearly leveled up to 30, but the servers are down... Yeah, here goes my luck.

By the way, what are those so-called Revival Points? Can you earn them in any way? You seem to have around ~ 100 of them at the start of the game.

One thing this game does very bad, is that you dont get any exp if you dont finish the quest. And that includes a crash before quest result after beating all enemies and bosses.

If not because that, i could have reached 30 easily. Being a mobile game, this is a big flaw.

Quote Originally Posted by YPwn View Post
    FML, got to LVL 29 and nearly leveled up to 30, but the servers are down... Yeah, here goes my luck.

By the way, what are those so-called Revival Points? Can you earn them in any way? You seem to have around ~ 100 of them at the start of the game.
    I think you mean Rappy points. You need energy to run quests, and you can buy it, without waiting, using those coins.

Quote Originally Posted by dr apocalipsis View Post
    I think you mean Rappy points. You need energy to run quests, and you can buy it, without waiting, using those coins.
    Well, I mean the ones that you can revive yourself with if you die during a battle.

Fear not fellow testers, all in the CBT will get a Shato Hat.

Level 20s will get another (Hat) and other stuffs while Level 30s get yet more stuff w
    Last edited by yunamon; Sep 1, 2013 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yunamon View Post
    Fear not fellow testers, all in the CBT will get a Shato Hat.

Level 20s will get another (Hat) and other stuffs while Level 30s get yet more stuff w
    So, I get 2 Sato caps? 8D
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯