Page 174 of 576 FirstFirst ... 74124164171172173174175176177184224274 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 5755

Quote Originally Posted by SakoHaruo View Post
    Regardless if its faster or not, at the end of the day, Zenobia is always doing more damage than you SE, JA, SE users.
    I've already acknowledged that it's better to cancel than to remain stationary. My only qualm is with Zenobia's objectively false claim that any of the canceling methods allow for faster execution.

Quote Originally Posted by reaper380 View Post
    Well there is no hit and miss in this game(accuracy on hit) but rather accuracy on dmg range, thats what making dex stats a sort of redundant stats in a way( Not counting braver dex weapon requirement ). If i recall playing phantasy star zero( only phantasy game i played), our atks can miss right? Oddly enough, its not in this game. Well if they implement this system, things might go differently.
    Would be way too late to make missing due to lack of dex a thing in this game. Players would either rage due to too many random misses, or nothing would happen if they relaxed the amount required to the point base+rare weapon bonus is enough.

There is an ongoing trend of SEGA making less weight riding on the player's mag, race, and gender choice if the falling defense requirement for units are any indication (bravers couldn't use XQ units without mag support for a while. Even after the level cap increase, it still wasn't possible for some race and gender combos without a mag that gives the stats needed, and of course most of us had mags at 175 way before this).

If they ever suddenly released something, or made a mechanic in the game out of the blue that would require more stats from our mags, the rage would follow. So again, it's a little late for them to make a change to DEX in that form. If they did, the degree would have to be so trivial that they may as well not have done it in the first place. Or they make DEX a must have to not miss, and death threats to the devs would follow due to what would be precived as a cheap way to encourage mag winning ticket/mag reset device purchases.

Quote Originally Posted by Narrillnezzurh View Post
    I've already acknowledged that it's better to cancel than to remain stationary. My only qualm is with Zenobia's objectively false claim that any of the canceling methods allow for faster execution.
    I thought this horse was beaten to death months ago already.

I still remember the comparison video too. I agree SEs do not come out any faster with either method compared to the other. Step canceling gives you something constructive to do between SEs. That's really it.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Oct 22, 2013 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Would be way to late to make missing due to lack of dex a thing in this game. Players would either rage due to too many random misses, or nothing would happen if they relaxed the amount required to the point base+rare weapon bonus is enough.

There is an ongoing trend of SEGA making less weight riding on the player's mag, race, and gender choice if the falling defense requirement for units are any indication (bravers couldn't use XQ units without mag support for a while. Even after the level cap increase, it still wasn't possible for some race and gender combos without a mag that gives the stats needed, and of course most of us had mags at 175 way before this).

If they ever suddenly released something, or made a mechanic in the game out of the blue that would require more stats from our mags, the rage would follow. So again, it's a little late for them to make a change to DEX in that form. If they did, the degree would have to be so trivial that they may as well not have done it in the first place. Or they make DEX a must have, and death threats to the devs would follow due to what would be precived as a cheap way to encourage mag winning ticket/mag reset device purchases.
    Sega making less weigt riding on player's mag? I dont know but looking at braver, thier stats are all in the middle., pretty much forcing us to get a mag with stats all over the place. If they do implement misses into the game with proper balancing its possible? Nerf range dps while providing more accuracy (quite concern on this) while higher melee dps but lower accuracy( Not very concerned about this due to current high melee dps). But that might just be me bringing other mmos system into the game. Who knows? SEGA wants to have a unique system for themselves? I would say thier grinding/affixing system is a good one overall as oppose to thier battle system.

Quote Originally Posted by Narrillnezzurh View Post
    Once again you just whine and whine all day.

Regardless of what you think it helps you don't have to like it, im not here to please you, nor do I want to but for those who want to use it they can cause it really helps.
    Last edited by Zenobia; Oct 22, 2013 at 11:56 PM.

Sig by Gama

Sega making less weigt riding on player's mag? I dont know but looking at braver, thier stats are all in the middle., pretty much forcing us to get a mag with stats all over the place.
    Again, they lowered the required defenses for XQ, and rare boss units to 400, so there's not that much to think about for mag stat investment outside of 'which is your favorite atk stat?' right now. It'll likely stay that way considering that time investment into raising mags, especially pure ones taking literally weeks, and there is no 'partial resetting' of mags.

Also, it's not exactly going out of your way if you intended to use bows for example, so you get R atk to do more damage, which just happens to allow you to use best bows. There are like 2 10*+ Dex bows that may require RA sub/mag help, but there's a half dozen better bows that don't need you to go out of your way due to R atk requirements, or that one with 420 T def that doesn't require you to do anything but level.

If they do implement misses into the game with proper balancing its possible?
    It's possible, but there would be no clean, and meaningful way of doing it with already existing stats because of mags, and the time investment, and AC investment involved with them.

Something like ranged attacks having an inherent chance of missing, and skills positioned in the tree (mostly for GU) to make a player lose raw damage for chance to hit may be on the right track though. Needless to say they'd hand out free skill tree resets with it.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Oct 23, 2013 at 12:37 AM.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

What would be the top 5 best katana? Latent or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    What would be the top 5 best katana? Latent or not.
    http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...82%BF%E3%83%8A

Figure it out from there. New SH quests out, so there will be updates to the list in the coming days.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Once again you just whine and whine all day.
    I'll stop as soon as you acknowledge that canceling doesn't decrease execution time.

Is it known what the gains are for the average stance latent?

I haven't seen anyone post any numbers for it, and it'll determine how soon I upgrade from my latent 3 dio lacruico and its delicious PP replenishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    Adds to Average Stance by an extra 5,6, and 7% for each potential level respectively.
    Quoting myself from another thread. ._.b