Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SStrikerR View Post
    I'd appreciate it if someone would pm me if/when there are any updates to this.
    Essen still did not made no announcement at this time he still conducting map testing and other programing at this time. so we wont know till he lets everyone know about it. I send you a update link to your pm and keep you up to date what is going on at the moment
    Last edited by JCGamer; Nov 13, 2013 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seventyxxtimes7x View Post
    Sega lawyers will be writing up that C&D so fast their hand will burst in to flames. Even without making money off of Segas game there is potential for a C&D, You need to be careful about saying these things, the project could be closed before it even takes off.
    If that were true, ********/Crono would have been sued/done/gone LONG ago. Meanwhile, years later...

EDIT: can't believe that's censor'd lmfao...

Skilled Fighter DeathDragon2332's Avatar

Project is dead. Seems Essen has lost all his motivation. Can't help but feel a little pissed off, I know it was hard work but it still feels like Essen screwed a lot of us over between the hype and the teases of it coming back month after month.

I agree. Why start something that you don't plan on finishing? If he was interested in the project simply to learn erlang or for some other selfish (and I don't mean that in a negative way) purpose, then why bother getting people's hopes up? While he was probably genuinely trying to produce the server at first, as time went on he seemed to just give up. While I concede that he did warn us numerous times, it's still a bummer. We can only hope that someone else will continue the work where he left off. Unlikely, but it would be nice. Or, you know, if SEGA would just release the necessary info. Which will never happen.

I almost said SEGAC, just for nostalgia's sake. Despite me loathing when other people said it.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Rest in Peace PSU online and live on the offline content

freaking bullsh!t...don't start something if you're not going to finish it...
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius

Quote Originally Posted by str898mustang View Post
    freaking bullsh!t...don't start something if you're not going to finish it...
    Indeed str898mustang and everyone had there hope up including my self...its darn shame really

Oh well. If you guys want to get a private server running why not learn how to continue what Essen started?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Derpington View Post
    Oh well. If you guys want to get a private server running why not learn how to continue what Essen started?
    Unless you're ignorant regarding the knowledge and skills necessary, you should know that that's not feasible.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?