Page 215 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 1151652052122132142152162172182252653157151215 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    How exactly do the present boxes work?

Can I, for example, buy a costume off the player shops, then put it in one of the Christmas boxes and place it in my friend's mini room for him to then open and receive? Or are there restrictions like only being able to give common items or only to people with premium?

If it helps, I have premium, but my friend does not.
    As far as I know, you can't put any 10 star weapon/units in, but 7-9 are fine. There is a 100K Meseta cap though. They can open the present without premium as well.

Weapon camo Q:
    If I put a camo on mech guns and the original has a certain firing sound or animation when shot, does this still happen with new camo?

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    Weapon camo Q:
    If I put a camo on mech guns and the original has a certain firing sound or animation when shot, does this still happen with new camo?
    The Camo will overwrite the sound and animation.

I have a question about the 11 item costume scratch card: ACスクラッチゴールド券 (AC Scratch Gold Ticket)

When you buy this, what costumes are possibly available? Does it randomly choose from all costumes? Or only from the ones currently available for the lesser AC counts? Or is there some other method that determines which costumes you might possibly get?
    http://i39.tinypic.com/2wdyam9.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    Weapon camo Q:
    Be warned that the Border Break camos also tend to have bizarre sheathed placement.

Quote Originally Posted by Max2001 View Post
    I have a question about the 11 item costume scratch card: ACスクラッチゴールド券 (AC Scratch Gold Ticket)

When you buy this, what costumes are possibly available? Does it randomly choose from all costumes? Or only from the ones currently available for the lesser AC counts? Or is there some other method that determines which costumes you might possibly get?
    You can see the Gold stuff here:
    http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/gold/20131127/

It's random number generation, like pretty much everything in the game.
    In other words, you can still end up with rubbish crap, even if you pay extra.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Dec 10, 2013 at 03:50 PM.

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Each scratch comes out with certain costumes, new scratches are released every month or so.

@Max2001:

Look at this site for the currently available costumes and/or other available items:

http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/

Yes, when you scratch, it will randomly choose from all possible costumes (provided it's available in the current Scratch).

The method is completely random; no lie.

I strongly suggest that if you have a particular costume that you want, buy it from the player's shop in order to save "real life" money.

The only thing that's good about AC Scratch is if you want to use real-life money to make virtual-online-in-game money.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Dec 10, 2013 at 03:54 PM.

Thank you all for your input (re: AC Scratch and costumes). You all saved me from wasting my AC on an 11-slot 5000 AC scratch ticket. I really don't like all that many of the current costumes.

Sounds like I should save my AC, either for a scratch where I love almost all the costumes or for when I have enough stuff to justify buying Premium and opening a shop to sell with.

That sound about right?

EDIT:
    @ Link1275 - Thank you!
    Last edited by Max2001; Dec 10, 2013 at 04:50 PM.
    http://i39.tinypic.com/2wdyam9.jpg

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Thank you all for your input (re: AC Scratch and costumes). You all saved me from wasting my AC on an 11-slot 5000 AC scratch ticket. I really don't like all that many of the current costumes.

Sounds like I should save my AC, either for a scratch where I love almost all the costumes or for when I have enough stuff to justify buying Premium and opening a shop to sell with.

That sound about right?
    That's the way it works.

That sound about right?
    I guess. It's best to wait for a scratch with lots of really popular stuff that you can probably keep and resell for a huge fortune later, like that one year anniversary scratch.

If you need to sell stuff, you can always hope for a FUN scratch shop ticket.