Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nub
    All the arguments, I'm overwhelmed. Oh wait, this is PSOW.
    If you have done one thing in your lives, it is to turn the site where the most skilled and knowledgeable PSO players gather into the site where the least skilled and knowledgeable PSO players gather. Be proud.

Ha! This is going to be fun.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Ratazana View Post
    Ha! This is going to be fun.

Spoiler!
    We don't argue with Hrith anymore. This is the guy that said static atk gains from fury stance were better than multipliers, because when he used 1* knuckles (or even bare hand attacks) he gained more.

I mean, honestly. This guy. When he's not trying too hard to be smug, he's doing terrible math and giving bad advice (and then trying too hard to be smug). He couldn't be less effective if he tried (which he does).

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    We don't argue with Hrith anymore. This is the guy that said static atk gains from fury stance were better than multipliers, because when he used 1* knuckles (or even bare hand attacks) he gained more.

I mean, honestly. This guy. When he's not trying too hard to be smug, he's doing terrible math and giving bad advice (and then trying too hard to be smug). He couldn't be less effective if he tried (which he does).
    We do not listen to Gigawuts either. He posts useless comments with no relevant information. There is a point when raw stats are better than multipliers, and eventually multipliers win out.

Suffice it to say, also, most people just recite information they have read, without testing and providing the information. Gunner and Braver, (Infinity Fire and Shunka with some nice invincibility) are the game essentially on Easy mode. Pew pew here, flip spam there (not even realising the DPS loss in flipping...for most).

And sadly, this website has become invested with people like you. A sty I try to avoid quite avidly. Noobs like you have killed the community and promote instant gratification style gaming.

Well done.

This is delicious.

I'm going to post a fact. Please don't get butthurt.

Braver is a better solo class than Hunter.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm2247...arch_key_video this was before Shunka. Yes it's Hu/Br, but it's played like a Braver, unless that's not what we're arguing and the point just flew over my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    This is delicious.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm2247...arch_key_video this was before Shunka. Yes it's Hu/Br, but it's played like a Braver, unless that's not what we're arguing and the point just flew over my head.
    Well I am glad you came in and settled that for me. God, what would I do without someone like you to say how it is!

This is braver being amazing at solo *links hunter*

Could be done as BR/Hu with an all class partisan also. You're also not providing any comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    We do not listen to Gigawuts either. He posts useless comments with no relevant information. There is a point when raw stats are better than multipliers, and eventually multipliers win out.

Suffice it to say, also, most people just recite information they have read, without testing and providing the information. Gunner and Braver, (Infinity Fire and Shunka with some nice invincibility) are the game essentially on Easy mode. Pew pew here, flip spam there (not even realising the DPS loss in flipping...for most).

And sadly, this website has become invested with people like you. A sty I try to avoid quite avidly. Noobs like you have killed the community and promote instant gratification style gaming.

Well done.
    Well you've done it: I have nothing to say to this. Wow. You not only argued against points I never made, but you made false and/or misleading statements, brought up completely irrelevant information, and decried your internet forum's fall from grace as though you had nothing to do with it.

There's nothing to be done about this post but print it out and frame it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    Well I am glad you came in and settled that for me. God, what would I do without someone like you to say how it is!

This is braver being amazing at solo *links hunter*

Could be done as BR/Hu with an all class partisan also. You're also not providing any comparison.
    HU/BR is better for 2 reasons only: 1) higher base s-atk, 2) Gekitsnata. Just to clarify, he DID say yes, it's HU/BR, but it's played essentially like katana BR. There really isn't any comparison to introduce here because one does not simply 5min SH Sanctum with swords and WLs...

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    This is delicious.

Why post videos when you can just theorycraft and simulate which is the better class...in your mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Well you've done it: I have nothing to say to this. Wow. You not only argued against points I never made, but you made false and/or misleading statements, brought up completely irrelevant information, and decried your internet forum's fall from grace as though you had nothing to do with it.

There's nothing to be done about this post but print it out and frame it.
    You're responding to someone with the title of 'Hrith's bitch'