Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Well, you can see what a Magic Gunner and Magic swordman is like

Gi/Fo
    http://nicoviewer.net/sm23028689

Fi/TE
    http://nicoviewer.net/sm23049732
    While it is not efficient or fast, damn that was interesting and fun.

Quote Originally Posted by SociableTyrannosaur View Post
    ...mutated?
    Mirage. Sorry autocorrect like snitch.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

At the moment it's bugged and it's not adding the affects correctly, This is also effecting the ST skills also. I do have a pic/pic's of it but don't have access to them at a moment. When I do I will post it/them.

edit: Yeah it seems the Proc. Boosts aren't working at all and Blind isn't being added all the way either. I was using a boosted Ice/poison with blind build with Furri for the Jellen. But everything is not working like it should be, which is a pain. Maybe this was in response to the 100% Fo freeze builds?

edit2: it is true that not affects compound ex-sample burn and poison which can't sense they are similar or you also have the opposites (ele. like Ice v.s Fire) will cancel each other out. But you have 4 type's of Affects: Additives (ie...Jellen,Stun,Blind,Life Cut,Injury) Conditional (ie.... Mirage, Confusion) Movement (ie...Freeze,Shock) and Damage (ie....Burn,Poison). As long as you don't have any similar or opposites (ele.) you can give out Burn, Confusion, Blind, Jellen and Stun.

edit3: OR should, But Sega is Sega and don't know if they will fix this or not?
    Last edited by Omega-z; Mar 15, 2014 at 02:42 PM.

This was true in PSU but I'm not sure if it was ever this way in PSO2. it's hard to tell though since things die stupid quick.
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT
    Character - Myria (FoTenewearl 46/26)
    View "The Official Build Thread 2.0" for info on classes, skill trees and character build advice!

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

@SociableTyrannosaur - It does work that way in PSO2 or it did. I did the tests during the week of 10-27-13 according to the posts I did in the Help thread under the Question on Ice keep. But yeah it does seem to be different now and unsure why?

edit: suck, it seems that I deleted all but one of those pic's (most likely me cleaning up for space) during the test all it has is the Freeze/Blind together and it's not that good either.
    Last edited by Omega-z; Mar 15, 2014 at 03:45 PM.

Thanks for all the feedback everyone! After finally getting into the hang of using Megiverse and Zanverse over shifta and deband as well as getting more experience with zondeel and changing my TMG PA's to Shift Period, Heel Stab (didn't have it before sadly had to buy it but was worth every cent ) and Messiah time. I've been seeing a drastic increase in damage and have been keeping up and sometimes surpassing other's DPS easily. (Although I'm sure it'll drop in higher lvls yet again.)

I don't have an issue with bosses anymore thankfully and after looking into the Hu and Ra tree's I'm starting to really see the appeal and I'll probably try Gu/Ra in the future as that weak bullet is really starting to tempt me. Ra/Te seems interesting but as amazing as Weak Bullet is I'm not sure if I want to dedicate an entire class for primarily that skill alone when nothing else in the Ra tree really interests me and would limit me to only 1 weapon I'd enjoy out of that combo which is the wand. (Aside from Weak Hit Advance, but personally I'm not too keen on using a rifle as my main weapon, it's play style just doesn't suit me very well. :/)

If I really miss supporting once I try Gu/Ra I might just go Te/Fo. After finally being able to use a wand it really made me fall in love with the class all over again.

Also I want to thank everyone for helping me realize how insignificant Poison Ignition really is and thanks to the 5 reset all skill tree items the game gave me I promtly removed it and started adjusting my my Te skill tree to work on achieving territory burst, PP restorate, and the wind masteries. Needless to say after taking all the advice about what I can do with Gu/Te I'll most likely continue to play as that until the time unfortunately comes where I have to adapt to the game instead of trying to make the game adapt to me. Thank you all once again for your wonderful advice!
    Last edited by TheBlackMage; Mar 15, 2014 at 10:46 PM.
    She is style
    She is grace
    But most importantly, she'll break your face <3

bare in mind if you really like Te more, you could Te/Ra for weak bullet and carry an all class rifle.
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT
    View "The Official Build Thread 2.0" for info on classes, skill trees and character build advice!

Quote Originally Posted by Omega-z View Post
    edit2: it is true that not affects compound ex-sample burn and poison which can't sense they are similar or you also have the opposites (ele. like Ice v.s Fire) will cancel each other out. But you have 4 type's of Affects: Additives (ie...Jellen,Stun,Blind,Life Cut,Injury) Conditional (ie.... Mirage, Confusion) Movement (ie...Freeze,Shock) and Damage (ie....Burn,Poison). As long as you don't have any similar or opposites (ele.) you can give out Burn, Confusion, Blind, Jellen and Stun.
    Jellen is a debuff, not a status effect, and I'm unsure if Stun counts either, but Bind can stack. Everything else overwrites each other (Burn, Poison, Freeze, Shock, Mirage, Panic).
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackMage View Post
    I don't have an issue with bosses anymore thankfully and after looking into the Hu and Ra tree's I'm starting to really see the appeal and I'll probably try Gu/Ra in the future as that weak bullet is really starting to tempt me. Ra/Te seems interesting but as amazing as Weak Bullet is I'm not sure if I want to dedicate an entire class for primarily that skill alone when nothing else in the Ra tree really interests me and would limit me to only 1 weapon I'd enjoy out of that combo which is the wand. (Aside from Weak Hit Advance, but personally I'm not too keen on using a rifle as my main weapon, it's play style just doesn't suit me very well. :/)
    Ranger can use Launcher and Gunslash (gun mode) as well, plus Gu/Ra using TMGs gets all the passive bonuses from Ranger as well, although doing the SRoll doesn't count as staying still for Standing Snipe.

You would only need to use a Rifle for WB, so once that's on cooldown you can freely use something else if you'd like.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    Ranger can use Launcher and Gunslash (gun mode) as well, plus Gu/Ra using TMGs gets all the passive bonuses from Ranger as well, although doing the SRoll doesn't count as staying still for Standing Snipe.

You would only need to use a Rifle for WB, so once that's on cooldown you can freely use something else if you'd like.
    I was afraid that Standing Snipe wouldn't be beneficial for TMG's but the other passives in RA (mainly weak hit) still makes it appealing. As for the weapons about the Ra/Te I ment out of that class combination I only enjoy the wand. Rifle for me is "meh" and mostly likely I'd only use it for Weak Bullet.

Launchers on the other hand I dislike in general, I dislike slow weapons in general and while I can't deny their power I still dislike using them, they just don't "click" for me. Hell, last time I used one I was still having issues with Just Attacks since I'm used to the increased speed of everything else. @_@

I still like gunslashes (they were my favorite weapon the game launched) but honestly once I started using TMG's they haven't seen much use. :/
    She is style
    She is grace
    But most importantly, she'll break your face <3

Standing snipe doesn't mesh well with TMGs at all but it helps for when you use skills like additional bullet or when you ARE using your rifle. Launchers are actually kinda fast once you get used to them. sometimes you have to work out of your comfort zone to get the most out of something.
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT