View Poll Results: ok for the new contest i it has come to my attention that some peoples fanfics were put up as "

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • i agree with travis8

4 100.00%
  • i disagree with travis8

0 0%

ok for the new contest i it has come to my attention that some peoples fanfics were put up as "untitled" yet i am sure like my fic yours had a title but was never displayed.also this voting is horrible most of these people voting are just clicking to vote.every fic voted for so far has been on the first page WITH might i add "titles" and on top of that i read most of them and felt there were some good fan fics on the second page so what do you think?

Yep.. Mine's on the second page, so i'm screwed.

Plus, I got all those question marks because of Microsoft word.

>.<

I'm glad I didn't enter in this contest. I already know how it would work out:

If my fic was bad, it would be on the first page. If it was good, it would be on the second page. Either way, I lose.

That's how my luck works.

The BlackHawks: First Family of PSOW
    Pioneer City, Skyly Sector, Residential Block 7 East.

frankly, between you me and the fencepost, I wrote my short to see if I could actually write a fic in 300 words or less..and could care less if I win or not.

I've been writing my fics, ever since "Shadows of the Past", to tell a story that's been in my head for over 7 years. I submitted that short to the contest, but I could just as easily have posted it on the forum. Whether it wins or not, *shrugs*, I really don't care..as long as it gets read.

later

M_BlackHawk

im angry because both me and my friend tried to vote for my fic but clicked the one for Falz Fight because the vote buttons were very close to the titles under them implying that would be the one to click. maybe were just idiots

On 2003-07-23 16:04, Musashi_D wrote:
    Yep.. Mine's on the second page, so i'm screwed.

Plus, I got all those question marks because of Microsoft word.

>.<
    Those questions marks can be fixed when you are going to submit it. If you preview it before sending it, you can tell which characters will turn into question marks. By readding these characters in the message body window, it will be readable by the program. Usually this applies to "single quotes". Since Microsoft Word uses two different single quotes for opening and closing quotation marks, it is unreadable by the forum code...so, backspace over these marks and replace them with the forum equivalent. And there you have it.