Page 134 of 471 FirstFirst ... 3484124131132133134135136137144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 4704

Quote Originally Posted by Horo The Wise Wolf View Post
    Oh no! It's back!

Spoiler!

Bullettrain

Characters: 綾 / マリア / ID: AyakoTakahashi / Signature by Rock Eastwood~

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Someone get the bicycle pump. Her boobs deflated.
    Alas, the problem with caseals. What looks great in your favorite parts looks terrible in revealing clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    Out for a relaxing day of shopping like a normal person. No bug guts getting splashed on clothes today.
    Spoiler!
    That looks... far better than it should.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    Alas, the problem with caseals. What looks great in your favorite parts looks terrible in revealing clothing.
    So true it hurts

Spoiler!
    Thanks Yoshi for the Sig!

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

why you head so narrow, why yo eyes so far apart, why yo mouth so high up, why u got bags under yo eyes.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    why you head so narrow, why yo eyes so far apart, why yo mouth so high up, why u got bags under yo eyes.
    *Stifles laughter*

If nothing else, I think Violet turned out alright in fleshy clothing. Er...it's not exactly revealing, but still!

Spoiler!

She's also flippin' adorable, if you ask me. ^-^
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Could lose that aggravating metal 'beard', but I do like the "Plain Jane" aesthetic once in a while, when it fits the demeanor of the character.

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    *Stifles laughter*

If nothing else, I think Violet turned out alright in fleshy clothing. Er...it's not exactly revealing, but still!

Spoiler!

She's also flippin' adorable, if you ask me. ^-^
    Looks much better than version 1 and I think there are hairstyles out there that would make her 100x cuter looking~!!!!!!!!!! But yeah GJ on improvement. (red rimmed glasses would probably look good, too)

Characters: 綾 / マリア / ID: AyakoTakahashi / Signature by Rock Eastwood~

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Could lose that aggravating metal 'beard', but I do like the "Plain Jane" aesthetic once in a while, when it fits the demeanor of the character.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Aya~ View Post
    Looks much better than version 1 and I think there are hairstyles out there that would make her 100x cuter looking~!!!!!!!!!! But yeah GJ on improvement. (red rimmed glasses would probably look good, too)
    Honestly, the majority of the change was color. She was pale as death when I made her, but a color change pass was enough to fix that. She looked a lot better after that. I slimmed her face out a little bit, as well, and changed the nose slightly. But you can't see the difference in the nose from this direction. The overall design of the face hasn't changed much, and I really didn't touch the body at all. The neck/chin brace is meant to give a decidedly robotic look along with the lines on her face. Also; there's a slight rounding effect with the brace on that I like. She honestly looks better, to me at least, with the brace. And the glasses...well...Well, they'll just stay. Personal favorite of mine that I love, and have since I made Violet back on PSU. xD

I think I spent the longest time on her, both in creation and in terms of redesigning once I got access to AC...but of the characters that I did do any kind of change too, she's changed the least. Right now it's just finding parts that I like. Maybe a better torso, and I pay attention to the scratches to see what the Caseal legs look like. Usually, they're bad, but eh.

...All in all, she might be my favorite of the three girls I have.

Spoiler!

[Did I mention this is the baby face? Both Mel and Aurroris use the more grown up face, but I just can't get it to work with Violet. Oh, well. I'm happy with it so it doesn't matter.]
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Levia has Babyface too. So, yeah.

You both will get to have even better babyface once the toddler face comes out later this Spring or whenever.