Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Error code 249

I logged in right before maintenance. So your game will work fine death after maintenance.

Glitter on the other hand... I want to know EXACTLY what you did, and how you installed the game. Also, I want to know if you used Tweaker to install PSO2.

So here is the story first time o round when i started this i D/l client directly from the jpana site well took me few days to finish installizing and it gave me these error so i thought ok ill try thr singapore ip still same error, went here found out there are tewo diff versions not just a english patch so downlaod THAT version somehow they knew it wasnt reall from singapre and they gave me error 103 on that one neither would work then i diecded well ill give the "english installer" a try and red/l the japan version via the installer rather then segas site. that finally worked.

and i did tweker on both version so im not sure what happend but im guessing a hikcup when i installed it because the nshield or whtever did pop up some errors which asjked me to send or not send, im guessing thats what happend the 3rd time i didnt get any error so..... thanks for being patient and helpful tho haha.

I'm guessing that has to do with GameGuard issue(?). Try do a GG fix from your tweaker(orb->troubleshooting->fix GameGuard error) see if that helps.

i ended up deleting that version and re-installing from the Ark tweeker page "english installer" and it got rid of those errors, however im back to 249 again with whatever is going on with server right now lol... i was on the game eariler tho.

Well, just wait it out for the time being since no one can play ATM and have fun on the jp vrs

US Player here and I am also getting error 249.. what's going on ?
    JP Server btw

The JP server was attacked by a hacker that used a DDOS attack and Sega shutdown the servers in other words the servers are down and nobody can play
    to live you must kill something for food whether it be a plant or an animal all life depends on the cycle of death.
    "Life is a fleeting dream but Death is eternal"

For everyone can know .. thx for the heads up information from http://bumped.org/psublog/