Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

I called AT&T today again and got a tech that willing to help. He said he would forward my case to central office.

There are two key points I mentioned.

1. Indicate that some other ISP can connect and you can connect to it through proxy/vpn service.
    2. Ask the tech to do a trace route from their computer. This would prove that the package never leave AT&T network.

Now, If the AT&T would response with something like "AT&T doesn't blacklist or block anyone, so the other end(PSO2) must be blocking you".
    At this point, you should tell them again that people can access to PSO2 through certain ISP. Also, the trace route would at least reach to somewhere in Japan Network before the actual block hits, in case it is blocking you/us.

I hope the above makes sense for you and get more people to contact AT&T to fix their Routing.

Welp, glad to see others willing to call AT&T.

Update: I'm stomped. Basically this is out of the scope of regular Tech Support apparently. Got referred to their Connect Tech support; however, I don't pay $50 for that service so I'm pretty much out of luck. Hopefully some of you guys will have better luck than I am.

Sounds like Samayou is having better luck though.

Im so glad people are calling up At&t for this issue, the more people hammering down at these ISP's the faster they should hopefully lift this isp block. I'll try to contact At&t aswell and see if I can help somewhat
    Last edited by Chidori; Jul 4, 2014 at 09:25 AM.

I'm sure someone already provided this link put i'll post it again just incase
    Here is a link so you can contact At&t =

http://www.att.com/contactus/index/internet.html

Chidori / Ship2, Also feel free to visit us at http://gunvalk.saik0.com

I made an accout for this thread
    I called at&t got redirected to technical support from there i was transfered to a diffrent company who apparently controls the internet and they said they would sync it with timewarner after i said they can connect.
    Now after all that they told me I was being charged and have a nice day
    noone told me i was being charged why am i being charged for a problem everyone is suffering
    im being transfered around right now thru att to resolve

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Specialgirl View Post
    I made an accout for this thread
    I called at&t got redirected to technical support from there i was transfered to a diffrent company who apparently controls the internet and they said they would sync it with timewarner after i said they can connect.
    Now after all that they told me I was being charged and have a nice day
    noone told me i was being charged why am i being charged for a problem everyone is suffering
    SSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

A catalyst for fucking over gamers since FSOD

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

there is no charges to the u-vers bill so i went to check on the cellphone bill and they requier completly diffrent security this will get the real owner of the phones involved and that is overcomplicating it this is gona take probably a few days just to explain this all to the correct people

i managed to call At&t and inform them of my situation and once i managed to get a tech support to run a tracert on his own computer so it proves that the packets of information/signal is not leaving the At&t network they admitted that it a problem on their end and they will send this report to a higher lvl tech expert. Here is hoping this is good news but i wont hold my breath

Chidori / Ship2, Also feel free to visit us at http://gunvalk.saik0.com

but why was i transfered to the company that connects att to the rest of the world and then charged for tech supporting the att network

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chidori View Post
    i managed to call At&t and inform them of my situation and once i managed to get a tech support to run a tracert on his own computer so it proves that the packets of information/signal is not leaving the At&t network they admitted that it a problem on their end and they will send this report to a higher lvl tech expert. Here is hoping this is good news but i wont hold my breath
    I hope you sent both the IPs of the game server and website to support.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.