Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    I've had exactly this happen. I had a connectivity problem that lasted multiple years by that point; finally got a hold of a tech that actually noticed it (possibly because they were the first one to actually understand, or even just open, the logs). He said he'd call back the next day around 5. I had to take a piss at 5:05. Missed the call. Never heard from him again.

But, then, a few months later they finally resolved the problem by upgrading the infrastructure of the entire area to the current decade...so that was nice. Hooray consistent double digit pings!

But yeah people shouldn't be holding their breaths. This very well may be permanent because, frankly, most techs just don't give a god damn. Caring isn't in the job description, so it's just a bonus you might luck out and get.
    Well, this pretty much happened to me, sort of. Comcast called me back (a day later than they said they would, and in the morning when I requested the evening). They called my mom despite me giving them my phone number. She gave them my number, they promptly called me, and my mom called me at the same time. In a rush of confusion I managed to hang up on both my mom and Comcast. They never called me back.

I'm guessing because of my mom's failure buttdial, my ticket was closed. Whatever, don't care anymore. ._.' My friend uses TWC and he's going to try to set up a VPN that I can use once he moves. If that fails, I guess I will move on with life. I had only been playing the game for a month when all this happened anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Urbancowgurl777 View Post
    Well, this pretty much happened to me, sort of. Comcast called me back (a day later than they said they would, and in the morning when I requested the evening). They called my mom despite me giving them my phone number. She gave them my number, they promptly called me, and my mom called me at the same time. In a rush of confusion I managed to hang up on both my mom and Comcast. They never called me back.

I'm guessing because of my mom's failure buttdial, my ticket was closed. Whatever, don't care anymore. ._.' My friend uses TWC and he's going to try to set up a VPN that I can use once he moves. If that fails, I guess I will move on with life. I had only been playing the game for a month when all this happened anyway.
    It makes u realize when u havent played the game for long its not worth it anymore anyway i only played the game for 4 months and i dont even care that i cant play anymore so losing access to one game is no skin off my back lol and to the people who are using vpns its cool that you are so dedicated to to pso2 but maybe what happened to the game is a sign from above its time to move on and find something else.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaRocker1987 View Post
    It makes u realize when u havent played the game for long its not worth it anymore anyway i only played the game for 4 months and i dont even care that i cant play anymore so losing access to one game is no skin off my back lol and to the people who are using vpns its cool that you are so dedicated to to pso2 but maybe what happened to the game is a sign from above its time to move on and find something else.
    it was a big deal for you considering you made all those threads follow by a "public apology"

aside from that, gave them another call the other day, they decided to tell me they already had this issue at the highest escalated level and theres nothing they can do still until they get that IP or Yahoo JP or w/e advertises that new IP to comcast.

back to waiting some more i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    it was a big deal for you considering you made all those threads follow by a "public apology"

aside from that, gave them another call the other day, they decided to tell me they already had this issue at the highest escalated level and theres nothing they can do still until they get that IP or Yahoo JP or w/e advertises that new IP to comcast.

That is good to hear at least. Not that they can do anything about it... But being aware of it is better than nothing. :3=

I've tried reading the whole thread, so I might've missed something that answers my question but I'll ask anyway.

I've heard Time Warner Cable customers can access pso2.jp so can a Tracert from them provide information for Comcast customers?

Quote Originally Posted by Strider_M View Post
    I've tried reading the whole thread, so I might've missed something that answers my question but I'll ask anyway.

I've heard Time Warner Cable customers can access pso2.jp so can a Tracert from them provide information for Comcast customers?
    I believe I already said this (possibly in the other Comcast thread as well) that I already provided TWC and Verizon tracert IP's (the ones that go through the most, not dead end IP's so to speak) to the Tech I talked to and one of the IP's I provided allowed the Lv2 Tech I was talking to (yes this is their highest tech level) to go from the US into Japan ISP's (or servers or w/e) and when he goes from Japan back to the US, Comcast is blocking the connection. Thus coming back to them needing the new IP DIRECTLY from SoJ themselves via e-mail request (unless someone can figure a way around that which I havent seen anyone try) to be able to re-establish connections back to the game for Comcast users (and maybe other ISP's idk)

PSU Vet, C&C & EVE Player Commander A9's Avatar
    GDI East Coast Command, Ft. Dix, New Jersey, USA

Well, until Comcast gets it head on straight, SoftEther is my choice VPN. It's working so far...
    *Ship 2, English-speaking!

*SoftEther Rules!

Quote Originally Posted by Commander A9 View Post
    Well, until Comcast gets it head on straight, SoftEther is my choice VPN. It's working so far...
    its not just Comcast, been said over and over (Yahoo JP). I would rather use Amazon VPN for private use over Softether if I had to but I'm waiting it out

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post

whatever im just stating fact not fiction what i did is in the past and i have only been semi active in the forums now this is the first ive been on in 3 days i dont post much so whatever you all think of me thats fine if im hated or liked whatever it is what it is dude ty :P

Quote Originally Posted by MegaRocker1987 View Post
    whatever im just stating fact not fiction what i did is in the past and i have only been semi active in the forums now this is the first ive been on in 3 days i dont post much so whatever you all think of me thats fine if im hated or liked whatever it is what it is dude ty :P
    You keep on saying you quit and keep on returning like a addict.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-