Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

And here I thought PSO2 locking us out was a bad thing, now I don't even care cause PSU BAYBEE.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokonoe View Post
    And here I thought PSO2 locking us out was a bad thing, now I don't even care cause PSU BAYBEE.
    I wish I played PSU when it was online. I came uber late to the party on that one lol.
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kokonoe View Post
    It only locks out fucking retards that don't know how to use pingzapper or a vpn so it keeps the lobby rats away.....sort of nice no longer having a 4th floor like this server is going to have once its live

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpen Thingy View Post
    It only locks out fucking retards that don't know how to use pingzapper or a vpn so it keeps the lobby rats away.....sort of nice no longer having a 4th floor like this server is going to have once its live
    Why would something like that bother you? Unless you were always in the lobby as well.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngel View Post
    Why would something like that bother you? Unless you were always in the lobby as well.
    Its very unsettling to see the same character just sitting the 24/7 not mivinv or talking.. They just sit there wasting space that someone wanting to actually play could use. But yes good riddance to the lobby trash being dealt with.

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngel View Post
    tell you what.....why don't you play a game for 5 years and every time you go through the same area just to go to a mission you see the same 40 people being annoying and worthless taking up space that an actual player can take up instead and see if you like lobby rats then.

Here comes a big one! SJRKnowledge96's Avatar

tell you what.....why don't you play a game for 5 years and every time you go through the same area just to go to a mission you see the same 40 people being annoying and worthless taking up space that an actual player can take up instead and see if you like lobby rats then.
    This. That's all I can say. This.
    Yes, the one with the Ship02 fats.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SJRKnowledge96 View Post
    I third this notion as well. Its these worthless idling pieces of trash that irritates and onr of many reasons online PS games has hackers killing servers.

Quote Originally Posted by SJRKnowledge96 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    I third this notion as well. Its these worthless idling pieces of trash that irritates and onr of many reasons online PS games has hackers killing servers.
    I fourth this(?) (Man that sounds so weird).
    But yeah, I wholeheartedly agree.
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2