Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1522232425262728 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Remz69 View Post
    maybe they plan on having cool graphic designs where the 2 blades don't look the same
    they did that in the past and still called them twin sabers

Dual Blade is fine with me - perhaps its just to prevent the use of using "Twin" again since it is already used twice. I look forward to the Musashi/ Yamato/ Asuka being reintroduced again... perhaps Sange & Yasha with HP steal....

It would be neat. Sange and Yasha are already separate katanas, but they could join once again for Twins.
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

Quote Originally Posted by HeyItsTHK View Post
    It would be neat. Sange and Yasha are already separate katanas, but they could join once again for Twins.
    Thats what I was thinking as soon as they were announced. Wonder how they would go about doing that if that was the case.
    Tangerine 2.0 - level 70 FO/TE-caseal
    Cherry - level 60 FI/HU-newreal
    Grape - level 50 RA/BR deuwm
    Ship 10

Quote Originally Posted by Chacron View Post
    Thats what I was thinking as soon as they were announced. Wonder how they would go about doing that if that was the case.
    It could work as a new Stone Shop feature. We already have to trade in weapons for other weapons at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Yeah but increasing the normal movement speed? I actually prefer the idea of some sort of step dash on melee weapons. it could be like a step attack but with much more range, maybe cost a small amount of PP (5-10) and not do much damage but give you an approach option that doesn't rely on having a specific PA slotted and (this is important for certain weapons) doesn't need to be charged or have a long attacking animation you need to cancel when you get there.

MPA Deathtrain or even single party range / casting kills stuff before melee can even hit once on a regular basis.
    Either seriously nerf ranged / casting damage, force tiny rooms like in PSO1 to negate most of the range advantage and turn long range into short-mid range or allow melee to start killing before ranged / casting roflstomp everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    Truly impressive how bad the BO tree is when people consider step advance over a stance.

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    I don't need any vpn or stuff besides tweaker to connect, but I still have very frequent lag.
    I really need maxed Step Advance to counter it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    Yeah I'm goin' pure jetboots and I can't stand getting hit by attacks mid dodge lag or bad timing or whatever. If I press the dodge button I don't want no bullshit. D<

But I haven't added everything up I prolly have enough SP for mehstance, just plan on getting it last, if ever.

Will eat my own fro if it's somehow good tho.
    I assume Bouncer is gonna be like braver, basically 2 different fighting styles that don't even intersect.
    So I will get a Jet Boots tree to use with with force / techer and a Twin Saber tree to go with melee classes (well, Hunter mostly).

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Let's just combine everything!

A skill that increases step distance, a step attack that doubles as an approach, sprinting, and for good measure throw in higher jumps and better mid air stepping, because if Kingdom Hearts taught me anything it's that aerial melee combat sucks without any mid air mobility. >_>
    And don't forget that Dagger Weapon Action must now have ja exactly at its peak so you gain and don't lose height when using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine2009 View Post
    they did that in the past and still called them twin sabers
    Speaking of which, I DEMAND Shouren and Guren!
    ...and while they're at it, might as well give use Jizai, too.
    And maybe even Sange & Yasha
    ...I also miss that cool combine / use sound from PSO1.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    And don't forget that Dagger Weapon Action must now have ja exactly at its peak so you gain and don't lose height when using it.
    Oh right, I knew there was something I forgot. The hang time for like... everything needs to be increased.

Either seriously nerf ranged / casting damage, force tiny rooms like in PSO1 to negate most of the range advantage and turn long range into short-mid range or allow melee to start killing before ranged / casting roflstomp everything.
    Honestly I don't even care if face roll ranged is better at killing trash than me or kills everything before I get there.

What I want is to stop being FORCED to play with ranged classes because any difficult/relevant content is locked behind 12 man EQ's.

Give me more 4 man content I can duo that's actually rewarding and challenging.
    Last edited by Shiyo; Aug 26, 2014 at 04:17 PM.

I don't need any vpn or stuff besides tweaker to connect, but I still have very frequent lag.
    I really need maxed Step Advance to counter it.
    pretty sure hit detection is client side
    hi

Quote Originally Posted by Remz69 View Post
    pretty sure hit detection is client side
    Correct.