Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I feel like they Bouncer would've been better off if they ditched Shifta and Deband completely and focused completely on fields instead. One active field skill with several other passive skills that give the field additional effects. Instead of Shifta/Deband weapon action, invoke a short duration field with all passive effects applied to it as well as slight power/defence buff for the Strike Gust/Grand Wave field respectively.

Let Shifta/Deband be Techer's focus so Techer and Bouncer don't compete for the buff application.
    Last edited by Gardios; Aug 31, 2014 at 09:53 PM.

Please stop suggesting active skills until subpalettes can be put on the side of my screen or we can use multiple at once like every other MMO creasted since 2006.

Mines full.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    Please stop suggesting active skills until subpalettes can be put on the side of my screen or we can use multiple at once like every other MMO creasted since 2006.

Mines full.
    What about the guys who use gamepads for this, like moi? Subpalettes on the side wouldn't help me.

But yeah, bouncer has enough freaking active skills as it is. More passsives needed.
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

I use gamepad too, and it'd still be better than the current option of 10 only.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    I use gamepad too, and it'd still be better than the current option of 10 only.
    Well I switch subpalletes fairly easy. I usually shove stances and PB blasts into a subpallete I don't use often since those skills are seldom touched (you activate stance then go on your mission). I also shove Telepipes in my unused subpallete.
    That way I keep only my often used items and skills in my main subpallete, to conserve space. Perhaps we could have the option to display all the subpalletes at once or use the current system?

But no, SEGA won't do that. Its a good idea that makes so much sense.
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    It is a bit annoying, but if you integrate the respective jetboot PAs into your combos it works out. Not as much for DB, but yeah.
    Yeah, but the finisher for Gran Wave is not very practical, so Shifta (Strike Gust) is okay, but not Deband. As bouncer, I want Deband more than Shifta >_>

I guess I'm still spoiled by the very long duration of S/D in previous PS games.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Amplify: Stance skill(does not interfere with Elemental Stance or Break Stance), max level 1: While active, double the effects and duration of Shifta and Deband on yourself. However, while active, receiving Shifta will cancel Deband, and vice versa, meaning only one can be used at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

A mainclass only skill that changes dual blade element.
    Lasting shifta being integrated into crit field.
    Lasting deband being integrated into element field.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    Yeah, but the finisher for Gran Wave is not very practical, so Shifta (Strike Gust) is okay, but not Deband. As bouncer, I want Deband more than Shifta >_>

I guess I'm still spoiled by the very long duration of S/D in previous PS games.
    For nearby buffing I tend to use gran wave, then immediately alt fire and normal attack. It keeps me in range. For combat buffing, I wait until the PA is done then alt fire -> normal attack to stay put.

Yeah, it's the same strategy I used to stay in range after Symphonic Drive, and it's even easier to do with Gran Wave. One tick gives me 45 seconds (Adrenaline), but I still think it was not the best idea to have such a technique after such a move. Strike Gust is perfect, really.

Now here's to hoping we get a PA with a Megiverse finisher next...