Quote Originally Posted by NexusAZ View Post
    thank you!
    LucidRealm / Ship02

Hey, guys. How do I switch back to Episode 1/2 Matterboard? I accidentally selected MB3 back then, and I never found the way to switch back to earlier MBs.

Thanks in advanced for the help!

EDIT:

Nevermind, I'm silly. I figured it out. But thank you anyway! c:
    For anyone curious, you literally select your current mission/progress on the Matter Board.
    Last edited by Xayu; Sep 27, 2014 at 07:51 AM.

I need some clarification on two skills. The first is tech arts ja bonus, does this also boost melee and ranged attacks or just techs? The second is aerial advanced, does this boost damage on enemies in the air? Or does it boost damage when you are in the air?

Quote Originally Posted by Brizone View Post
    Guys, how do you actually solo bosses with a RIFLE? (im currently RA/HU)

I heard alot of people are able to do it, but i'm curious as i have the latest PA (Glory Rain, Impact Slide) but still take full 6 minutes ( and 6 health packs) just to slay a Ragne.. is there some trick to doing this? my tree is focused on weakpoint, CB, and R-atk increase (for HU fury stance, JA bonus)

Thanks again
    since you have outdated PAs, I Believe Impact Slider is at the point where it does shit damage. (but still a good gap closer for close range PA start up)

what you want to do is to abuse Homing Emission, basically targeting other parts then moving in close to make all the Bullets hit one spot, preferably a Weakspot + WB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jimkPOkcvlg

video for visual information.

So this is something that's been plaguing my mind for a while, since the skill trees changed:
    Is step advance still worth getting (to lv~3)?
    I ask because it feels like there is no invincibility period without it (or it's just 200 microseconds long lol).

Other questions:
    is the jet boots' alternate attack (the one when you press shift after a normal attack) any "special"? i.e. does it have any i-frames of its own (affected by step advance???); insane pp regen, etc? as far as i know, it has a larger vertical range...

And is shifta air attack bonus worth getting?

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantis419 View Post
    I need some clarification on two skills. The first is tech arts ja bonus, does this also boost melee and ranged attacks or just techs? The second is aerial advanced, does this boost damage on enemies in the air? Or does it boost damage when you are in the air?
    Tech Arts JA works for both Techs and Arts, so long as you JA an Art or Tech immediately after a different one.

Aerial Advance works on airborne enemies. Floating enemies don't count because they're technically on the ground at their lowest point.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Quote Originally Posted by WildarmsRE5 View Post
    since you have outdated PAs, I Believe Impact Slider is at the point where it does shit damage. (but still a good gap closer for close range PA start up)

what you want to do is to abuse Homing Emission, basically targeting other parts then moving in close to make all the Bullets hit one spot, preferably a Weakspot + WB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jimkPOkcvlg

video for visual information.
    All RA PAs have updated power growth so none of them have spikes at 11 or 16 now.

For bossing, Satellite Cannon is still king if used properly despite the 33% nerf with Ep3. HE is good too, situationally. With enough power, Impact slider can kill some bosses before you get in range to HE/SC them

Ah, OK so I get aerial advanced now. Seems a tad gimmicky for my style. Guessing you have to pop enemies into the air either via pa or traps. About tech arts though, do you mean it only works if you use two different pa's back to back like a deadly archer into a surprise dunk where only the surprise dunk gets the bonus? Or it works if you just spam the same 3 pa's for example 4 straight hatou?

Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    All RA PAs have updated power growth so none of them have spikes at 11 or 16 now.

For bossing, Satellite Cannon is still king if used properly despite the 33% nerf with Ep3. HE is good too, situationally. With enough power, Impact slider can kill some bosses before you get in range to HE/SC them
    I meant that the guy is playing the SEA version.

I mean, who says "Health Packs"?

that was obvious enough the he plays on the SEA Servers.

EDIT: if he was even playing on JP servers, I think the most obvious PA for boss killing would be Sat Cannon even with nerf (I can still hit 100k+). he doesn't even need to ask here.
    Last edited by WildarmsRE5; Sep 27, 2014 at 09:27 AM.

After almost 13 hours, it's downoaded 32.3GB, but the size says it's only supposed to be 24.1GB then I got an error saying it ran out of space, anyone know what's wrong with this thing? I was downloading the English installation from Arks-Layer, I definitely have enough room and it's kind of a long wait to have to start over.