11* unit drop rates are extremely low in XQs, and weapon drop rates are even lower. The only stages that have decent drop rates are mobs on "rare floors." Drops are still just luck in XQs like the rest of the game. Also just fyi 11* drops from XQs are really outdated compared to what we have now and really are not worth your time. If you want 11* weapons for passes then do SHAQs.

Rare floors are when the window telling you the mission objective is filled with static for a few seconds then it tells you the objective. These floors are still set but can only happen on certain floors. JP wiki has all the floor data and rare floor mobs/drops.

XQ stones can be converted into any other type of XQ stone at tier 3 as long as you have a catalyst. You get catalysts from completing floors 1-70 in order of any XQ, each XQ has their own catalyst. So instead of asking which heart key weapon you should get why don't you get a weapon for a job you need a weapon for by converting your stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Celille View Post
    11* unit drop rates are extremely low in XQs, and weapon drop rates are even lower. The only stages that have decent drop rates are mobs on "rare floors." Drops are still just luck in XQs like the rest of the game. Also just fyi 11* drops from XQs are really outdated compared to what we have now and really are not worth your time. If you want 11* weapons for passes then do SHAQs.

Rare floors are when the window telling you the mission objective is filled with static for a few seconds then it tells you the objective. These floors are still set but can only happen on certain floors. JP wiki has all the floor data and rare floor mobs/drops.

XQ stones can be converted into any other type of XQ stone at tier 3 as long as you have a catalyst. You get catalysts from completing floors 1-70 in order of any XQ, each XQ has their own catalyst. So instead of asking which heart key weapon you should get why don't you get a weapon for a job you need a weapon for by converting your stones.
    got boots,
    and i'm hunting for the gloam unit... which is why i'm so set upon doing XQs.

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/

Is the SEA version of PSO2 available for the Vita?

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoNovember View Post
    Servers are up. You might have to use a proxy to gain access though.

You finish the full run after you complete stage 70. You get 25 tier 2 stones and the catalyst for completing the full run.
    What do you mean use a proxy? Also I'm using a PSO tweaker.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Posted this in someone's topic, but I think it will get more views here:

I'm not too familiar with weapon crafting and I want to craft my Esca Hermes to add Techer compatibility. With Lv3 Discerning Eye and the usage of the proper Tree and Tech, it currently kicks some serious ass for enemies with elemental weakness, so I wouldn't want to loose too much damage if I were to craft it. So, has anything changed for Esca Hermes with the recent update or would crafting it still lower it's damage considerably?
    bumping this one more time

Quote Originally Posted by infiniteeverlasting View Post
    got boots,
    and i'm hunting for the gloam unit... which is why i'm so set upon doing XQs.
    For your support partners?
    Otherwise XQ units aren't very good.

Assuming gloam is an 11 star XQ unit. I don't know what that is.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    For your support partners?
    Otherwise XQ units aren't very good.

Assuming gloam is an 11 star XQ unit. I don't know what that is.
    no gloam set is the 10 star unit that gives shitton of PP

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/

The drop rates for Gloam units and other 10*s aren't bad at all in XQs once you hit floor 51+. Just keep trying. They don't drop like candy, but they're reliable.

What happens when we get so many extra areas that b20 becomes the primary all purpose SH quest block?

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Syklo View Post
    Idk if it's just me, but since I've been absent from this game, Photon Blasts have gotten a buff (I noticed my Julius P Doing more damage & lasting longer :O). Whether this is true or not, i don't think that matters right now:

I recently switched my PB to Ilios P and realised how much worse it is, I think. So I'd like to ask if Ilios P is actually a *good* PB (Esp in comparison to the likes of helix & Julius P).

Ilios I seems to be superior in everyway to Ilios P (from the video I watched, at least). However, I'm aware that PB's use the respective stat in damage calcs, and I am not specced into R-atk at all, so is Ilios I still better than Ilios P for me?
    And is Ilios N even good? From the vid, it doesn't seem to do any AoE (and has a really long charge up time too).

But what I really want to ask is, out of Helix I/N, Ketos I/N, Julius P and the Ilios' trio, which one is "best"?
    (Bo/Fi here, so mostly S-atk but ok with T-atk)
    There isn't a best, it just depends on your play style
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-