Quote Originally Posted by Syklo View Post
    ARE YOU SERIOUS??????
    How much more will it cost though?
    No idea, but will meseta really be a problem for anybody? I mean, really?
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthcmc1974 View Post
    No idea, but will meseta really be a problem for anybody? I mean, really?
    I don't know about you but it is to me

How do I one shot Decol Malluda with Satellite Cannon as RA/HU? I'm 70/70, have a proper skill tree, 100 r-atk units, and a 60 r-atk affixed max crafted Firearms, and I only manage to hit 90-100k per hit on SC after WBing the head. I use shifta drink EX, but no team tree shifta.

I'm trying to emulate what's shown in this video (at 8:25) [I don't know how to link it properly without it automatically embedding, sorry]:
    Spoiler!

but my damage isn't even close, so I'm thinking I'm doing something wrong.
    Last edited by horseship; Oct 22, 2014 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by horseship View Post
    How do I one shot Decol Malluda with Satellite Cannon as RA/HU? I'm 70/70, have a proper skill tree, 100 r-atk units, and a 60 r-atk affixed max crafted Firearms, and I only manage to hit 90-100k per hit on SC after WBing the head. I use shifta drink EX, but no team tree shifta.

I'm trying to emulate what's shown in this video (at 8:25) [I don't know how to link it properly without it automatically embedding, sorry]:

I'm not sure if this is it, but it looks like he/she used a shifta item, probably a shifta drink, and the team tree shifta, and is using a bio rifle (which has the JA potential instead of the standing snipe potential (and I am guessing 50 light element?)).

Like I said, not sure if that's it, just pointing out what I can tell is different.
    Ship 2 - Something Legit
    Pugas...BR..70..HU..66
    Maria....TE..70..BR..52
    Aiden....RA..52..HU..28

Right, the Bio Rifle is light.
    You're going to have to show me what exactly it is you're doing, but the only thing I can think of is your Standing Snipe isn't active.
    Standing Snipe with that Rifle is a better option than Bio for this.

Quote Originally Posted by horseship View Post

- Bio Rifle is 50 Light and boosted to level 3 JA potential of adding 8% more damage.
    - Team Shifta can buff 18% more damage.
    - Need to be standing still for 6~ seconds for Standing Snipe to take effect. Which at max potential should be 11%
    - Make sure firearm is max light.

You only need to not move at all for 1 second for SS.
    6 seconds is like waiting for High Time to be decent. . _.p

Ah, standing snipe is probably it. I didn't even know until recently that you didn't always get SS on Satellite Cannon. I figured that you would always get it because you don't move around while charging, but nope. I was probably too busy trying to dodge while placing WB, so I didn't get SS and my rifle's latent did nothing. Thanks.

Edit: Just tried it on Decols in TD3, hit over 170k per hit with 50 light Firearms. Guess it was SS.
    Last edited by horseship; Oct 22, 2014 at 05:57 PM.

So I've been trying to do the Amelin quest for Ruins "Survey: Rainbow Light."

Is there anything special I need to do to make it appear or am I just extremly unlucky? I've been running around in free ruins for... probablly over 2 hours and have yet to see it... and I got the Black Dust to appear three times in the same run...... It's the only client order I have left for Ruins :l (besides the Super Hard ones anyways)
    Last edited by Metalsnake27; Oct 22, 2014 at 06:23 PM.
    DJMetals Ship 2
    BR/FI/HU

Quote Originally Posted by Metalsnake27 View Post
    So I've been trying to do the Amelin quest for Ruins "Survey: Rainbow Light."

Is there anything special I need to do to make it appear or am I just extremly unlucky? I've been running around in free ruins for... probablly over 2 hours and have yet to see it... and I got the Black Dust to appear three times in the same run...... It's the only client order I have left for Ruins :l (besides the Super Hard ones anyways)
    All luck. Your chances are better in Ruins AQ.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!