Page 449 of 684 FirstFirst ... 349399439446447448449450451452459499549 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,490 of 6832

decided to try out the proxy but for some reason it gives me an error when trying to patch the hosts file i right clicked and made sure it was read only =/

http://pastebin.com/6xHqg2Vw

Quote Originally Posted by Maximz View Post
    for some reason it gives me an error when trying to patch the hosts file i right clicked and made sure it was read only
    ...Uh... that might actually be your problem. If it's read-only, not a single program on your computer can actually make changes to your host file. You only make sure it's set to read-only after the changes are made so they aren't removed by other programs (rare but possible). Did you mean you made sure it wasn't read-only?

Because barring that, the only thing I can think of is either to run the Tweaker as an admin first or to temporarily turn off UAC (if applicable; not recommended).

@maronji OH ....lol well tweaker said to make sure it was set to read only haha which is why i checked if it was read only XD

Edit: and that fixed it...lol
    Last edited by Maximz; Nov 17, 2014 at 04:44 AM.

For some reason, tweaker is taking an absurdly long time to download the item patch. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Check to make sure the Tweaker is in a place where it can download files.

my tweaker location D:\tool
    and im running with administrator rights

Hiya. I'm having an issue with my tweaker/patch
    I already downloaded the game, but when I try to click "Remove movies" it says:

Vita Opening Video File does not exist. Did you already remove it? [WARNING!]
    NVidia Logo Video File does not exist. Did you already remove it? [WARNING!]
    SEGA Logo Video File does not exist. Did you already remove it? [WARNING!]

As a result, I am unable to play the game because it crashes. I've tried fixing the pso2.exe via troubleshooting. May I have some help please?

Quote Originally Posted by xdarkiness View Post
    Hiya. I'm having an issue with my tweaker/patch
    I already downloaded the game, but when I try to click "Remove movies" it says:

Vita Opening Video File does not exist. Did you already remove it? [WARNING!]
    NVidia Logo Video File does not exist. Did you already remove it? [WARNING!]
    SEGA Logo Video File does not exist. Did you already remove it? [WARNING!]

As a result, I am unable to play the game because it crashes. I've tried fixing the pso2.exe via troubleshooting. May I have some help please?
    Try to check for missing file click orb and go to troubleshooting then look for check missing files or something similar to it

Quote Originally Posted by zeltrax19 View Post
    Try to check for missing file click orb and go to troubleshooting then look for check missing files or something similar to it
    Works like a charm. Thanks! I really appreciate it.

I tried running pso2 tweaker, but I'm getting an error message stating: This app can't run on your PC. Also, I downloaded .NET framework 4.5.1, though it still is not working. Any help is much appreciated.

Hrm. Loaded up the Tweaker fine and everything updated, but it's reading the server status as "OFFLINE".

Tried loading the game for giggles and it works up to the point where I need to enter my log-in info. No error code, but I still stopped there since the servers read as "Unknown".

Any ideas what the issue could be?

P.S. - When using the old/new method for installing the story patch, I still get a pop-up about 8/27 being the last updated rar or something.