Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Why not go make the zieg set?
    Because:
    1. I didn't ask for that
    2. Not currently interested in those
    3. Probably gonna cost too much just GETTING them (from what I know)
    4. I want to get rid of one of those unit sets so I can make space

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

how much investement into crafting is required for the +100 unit crafts?and how to unlock them

rapid shoot mastery apply for normal attacks only or for PA too ?

I've saw people use a few techniques; one looked like a mix of ilzonde and a wind technique and another one that looked like zanverse mixed with another zonde spell.
    Now I noticed a menu with compound techniques. What are they and how do I get them? Couldn't find any info on this forum by searching, and even google has no info on them.
    -PSO2 Character-
    Name: ナユキ
    Hu: 71 Fi: 75 Ra: 70 Gu: 75 Fo: 75 Te: 75 Br: 75 Bo: 70
    Race: Newman
    Ship 2

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fay View Post
    I've saw people use a few techniques; one looked like a mix of ilzonde and a wind technique and another one that looked like zanverse mixed with another zonde spell.
    Now I noticed a menu with compound techniques. What are they and how do I get them? Couldn't find any info on this forum by searching, and even google has no info on them.
    Level Fo or Te to 70, I believe. You'll get the CO from Claris(?) to kill 70 Ultimate mobs using Tech, the other side of Kuroto. It'll give Zandeon (something like PB).
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Syklo View Post
    Now that I have the loser set,

should I use that instead of the vibras set that I already have?
    IMO, both are bad, so I wouldn't bother spending money on loser set just for some def points and resists but same crappy PP pool, same atk set bonus and same HP ... at least the vibras weapons are more useful.

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    is there a way to download story patch [new method] without using the tweaker ? tweaker download too slow
    iirc, the new method doesn't download every individual file, but unpack, translate and repack the files (that takes more time and uses less bandwidth)

AIDA said they would still provide a link to manually install the story patch using the old method. Think you should ask for more info in the translation thread or whatever the fuck the topic is related to.

Quote Originally Posted by davenger View Post
    how much investement into crafting is required for the +100 unit crafts?and how to unlock them
    First you need Craft Level 20 on the weapon/units craft tab .. not sure how much that will cost ...

That will unlock the PP/HP/resist crafts
    Then you have to extend your unit to Lv2 or Lv3, not sure, but just check the craft list until you see the HP option (84k without counting the mats).
    Then get 4 ゴード mats (ゴードリアス, ゴードアムス, ゴードレグス) these are expensive, 150k each last time I checked, an excube, a promechit, PA fragements and 120k.
    That's going to unlock lv8 crafts, extend to lv8 and do the same to unlock lv10 units HP craft, extend to lv10 and re-extend with HP.

Then repeat for the 2 other units and do that all over again for PP and resists crafts

If you don't want to spend money on unlocking them, just lv3/lv8/lv10 extend your units then search for HP crafters via the visiophone craft search option, go to the crafter's MyRoom and request a craft at the craft terminal.

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    rapid shoot mastery apply for normal attacks only or for PA too ?
    Yes, PA and techs too
    Last edited by Ordy; Nov 24, 2014 at 09:52 AM.

I remember a while ago it was pretty pointless to craft weapons 10*+ because it just made them overall weaker because of dex problems or something. Haven't really paid attention to crafting since then. I know there is a lot of new things now. Is it actually worth crafting all weapons and armor now?
    -PSO2 Character-
    Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by fay View Post
    I remember a while ago it was pretty pointless to craft weapons 10*+ because it just made them overall weaker because of dex problems or something. Haven't really paid attention to crafting since then. I know there is a lot of new things now. Is it actually worth crafting all weapons and armor now?
    Crafting units has never been BAD, people just didn't want to account bound units worth 60m the set, or lose unit stats like white tail's +10PP .. but now we can craft +10PP or +100HP on units and 11* units are account bound anyway.

Weapon crafting is another story. Crafted weapons have a larger damage variance, so the average damage turned out to be lower than non-crafted weapons with lower ATK stats. To make it short, SEGA changed how the DEX impacts that damage variance and after taking into account the weapon ATK, your DEX stats, crit rate ... some weapons, on some classes using some kind of crafted weapons will give you solid damage output with minimal damage variance.

There is a whole topic about crafted damage math and pso2 min-max rocket science if you want to learn more.

Quote Originally Posted by Syklo View Post
    Because:
    1. I didn't ask for that
    2. Not currently interested in those
    3. Probably gonna cost too much just GETTING them (from what I know)
    4. I want to get rid of one of those unit sets so I can make space
    Actually, I got meseta back when doing the COs for the units yesterday (and from what I've seen, the weapon COs are the only ones where you're losing meseta). I started with 50k, when I was done, I had slightly over 1kk. Which I then used to craft the units to +10. So you might want to give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Ordy View Post
    Crafting units has never been BAD, people just didn't want to account bound units worth 60m the set, or lose unit stats like white tail's +10PP .. but now we can craft +10PP or +100HP on units and 11* units are account bound anyway.

Weapon crafting is another story. Crafted weapons have a larger damage variance, so the average damage turned out to be lower than non-crafted weapons with lower ATK stats. To make it short, SEGA changed how the DEX impacts that damage variance and after taking into account the weapon ATK, your DEX stats, crit rate ... some weapons, on some classes using some kind of crafted weapons will give you solid damage output with minimal damage variance.

There is a whole topic about crafted damage math and pso2 min-max rocket science if you want to learn more.
    Cheers.
    Sounds like too much effort to have to work out if each weapon is going to be better off crafted or not. I'm probably just going to skip the whole crafting element in the game. :/
    -PSO2 Character-
    Ship 2