Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1825262728293031 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Saiki is 60 ATK with 25 PP set bonus.
    What you benefit from 25 PP?

Fi/Bo is the best boss killer in the game.
    Best boss killer? Can Fi/Bo help killing EQ Loser in less than 1 min?

If you don't know, you're a scrub. I was just correcting you anyway, Saiki is not 90 ATK and 15 PP.

More than Force can.

Fi/Bo is best MPA boss killer. Main distinction being that it can't apply WB solo and that its damage is a constant ramp for 45 seconds rather than a spike in the first 10 or so seconds which drops off afterwards.

If you don't know, you're a scrub. I was just correcting you anyway, Saiki is not 90 ATK and 15 PP.
    You are one with wrong understanding. I simply say I only use saiki for melee.

If I really say that Saiki has 90 attack set and 10 pp. There is no point to have force using old 10* set either. Commen sense.

And for the correction you mistake make, when Saiki is not 15 PP? Where you get that?

More than Force can.
    Now you dodge the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphia View Post
    Fi/Bo is best MPA boss killer. Main distinction being that it can't apply WB solo and that its damage is a constant ramp for 45 seconds rather than a spike in the first 10 or so seconds which drops off afterwards.
    45 sec vs 10 sec is not really balanced when that 10 sec finish the Loser. Where in 45 sec Loser is happily living well and fair.
    Last edited by STNFCST; Dec 23, 2014 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by STNFCST View Post

45 sec vs 10 sec is not really balanced when that 10 sec finish the Loser. Where in 45 sec Loser is happily living well and fair.
    Double dipping Chain Banish/Graptor is getting nerfed though

GuBr (or BrGu, whatever) sucks simply because all it can do is knock out big HP bosses and be useless the rest of the time. Bouncer itself isn't exactly amazing at the mobbing game, but it can at least be useful when there isn't a boss to kill with either its own PAs or the Hatou Katana on Zondeels, and it's definitely the best boss killer with a WB up and PBF.

Yeah, I'd take a chain if I'm doing something like Luther or Magatsu, but I wouldn't bother using it anywhere else because it's a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by STNFCST View Post
    You are one with wrong understanding. I simply say I only use saiki for melee.

If I really say that Saiki has 90 attack set and 10 pp. There is no point to have force using old 10* set either. Commen sense.

And for the correction you mistake make, when Saiki is not 15 PP? Where you get that?

Now you dodge the question.

Saiki Set Bonus

S-ATK+60, R-ATK+60, T-ATK+60, DEX+80, PP+25

Not 90 ATK. Not 10 PP.

I never said anything about what units to use for Force.

I did not dodge the question. A Fi/Bo has better DPS than a Force against a boss. Therefore, a Fi/Bo contributes more damage than a Force in a Loser fight. Simple.

By the way, show a 12/12 fight of Loser that takes 1 minute please.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    GuBr (or BrGu, whatever) sucks simply because all it can do is knock out big HP bosses and be useless the rest of the time.
    I stopped reading there.

Further point are useless as you narrow yourself what is considering best or what not. Therefore there is not a best.

Please quit raping the English language. It's disgusting.

Please quit raping the English language. It's disgusting.
    You are really funny and foolish. When I pointed Saiki has 90 atk and 10 pp. Care to reference?

Btw you guys are not really make a sense. When you change something from "best boss killer to best mpa boss killer to better than force boss killer to boss killer WB PBF UP".

Looks who is raping English language.
    Last edited by STNFCST; Dec 23, 2014 at 11:26 PM.