I'm looking to see what this is, in PSO2es. I have some, and no idea what they are or how to use them. I can't read it and i've asked around and no one knows.

http://gyazo.com/11e03a6440e433abb51b642f13e08236
    Night Arks Member

Windorf - 75/75 Fo/Te

XWindorfX - 75/75 Ra/Hu

Quote Originally Posted by windorf View Post
    I'm looking to see what this is, in PSO2es. I have some, and no idea what they are or how to use them. I can't read it and i've asked around and no one knows.

http://gyazo.com/11e03a6440e433abb51b642f13e08236
    revivial thing, it is like scape dolls. depending how you look at it is a good alternative to wasting rappy medals or AC, if you die, like in an EQ mission. Then again you still get rewarded if your friend finish the mission for you. So not really usefull...
    (it is for ES only, btw)
    you can find the items listed here: http://pso2.jp/es/players/catalog/
    PSO2 characters:
    Ship 10: Huq (HU:70, RA:70, FO:70, FI:70, GU:70, TE:70, BR:70)
    Ship 02: Rizzla (HU:65, RA:40, FO:18, FI:65, GU:10, TE:00, BR:65)

Quote Originally Posted by Husq View Post
    revivial thing, it is like scape dolls. depending how you look at it is a good alternative to wasting rappy medals or AC, if you die, like in an EQ mission. Then again you still get rewarded if your friend finish the mission for you. So not really usefull...
    (it is for ES only, btw)
    you can find the items listed here: http://pso2.jp/es/players/catalog/
    Ah so a scape doll. Well that's good I guess. Was hoping it was an item to refill drive. But I guess scape dolls aren't a terrible thing to have. Thanks.

One more questions, if you can answer it Husq. I have several messages in the mails section. They have rewards/prizes. When I try to receive them I encounter this error message.

http://gyazo.com/7aaa067fcd6ac87b5c1bc0d6384ef905

A friend of mine says it's just a bug and you can collect it later. However i've tried at least 5 times the past two days.
    Last edited by windorf; Jan 21, 2015 at 01:13 PM.
    Night Arks Member

Windorf - 75/75 Fo/Te

XWindorfX - 75/75 Ra/Hu

Ah so a scape doll. Well that's good I guess. Was hoping it was an item to refill drive. But I guess scape dolls aren't a terrible thing to have. Thanks.

One more questions, if you can answer it Husq. I have several messages in the mails section. They have rewards/prizes. When I try to receive them I encounter this error message.

A friend of mine says it's just a bug and you can collect it later. However i've tried at least 5 times the past two days.
    It's not a bug. That error message says that it's expired - you can't collect it any more.

The revivial item is cheaper than using AC if you die during a mission, 50AC va 100AC. Depending how serious you take ES, it may be worth it, but most of the time I would say it is not.

It says something like, it has expired. It is best to collect them immediately, as they do have a deadline date. So don't leave it for too late. If you have an ES account for a while, but haven't been logging on, for a longer period, you will still receive the mails from the ES team. So it may be, that the mail you got is really old.
    PSO2 characters:
    Ship 10: Huq (HU:70, RA:70, FO:70, FI:70, GU:70, TE:70, BR:70)
    Ship 02: Rizzla (HU:65, RA:40, FO:18, FI:65, GU:10, TE:00, BR:65)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    It's not a bug. That error message says that it's expired - you can't collect it any more.
    That's what I was assuming. Oh well. Lost out on some stuff. But it is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Husq View Post
    The revivial item is cheaper than using AC if you die during a mission, 50AC va 100AC. Depending how serious you take ES, it may be worth it, but most of the time I would say it is not.

It says something like, it has expired. It is best to collect them immediately, as they do have a deadline date. So don't leave it for too late. If you have an ES account for a while, but haven't been logging on, for a longer period, you will still receive the mails from the ES team. So it may be, that the mail you got is really old.
    Well I would never buy the scape doll, in PC or es. I just happened to have five of them.

Yea they are expired.

Thanks to the both of you for answering.
    Night Arks Member

Windorf - 75/75 Fo/Te

XWindorfX - 75/75 Ra/Hu

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord Zenon View Post
    Im curious to why the proxy has more translated then connecting to the game via default connection, is there any plans for that to be fixed? or is there a user error on my part

eg proxy has ships, and certain status messages translated.

Just curious that's all
    Cyberkitsune's proxy software has the capability to translate ship blocks and EQ/Ship notifications live as they come in. It's not really anything that can be "fixed", it's actually a feature of the proxy. If you want that stuff translated without using the public server, set up your own to work on a local machine or VPS or something.

Personally I don't think the additional latency is worth it if you can connect without it.

Is anyone else having trouble copying text from a browser to in-game via visiphone or any kind of text? I can't copy/paste anything in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by RagolBuilt View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble copying text from a browser to in-game via visiphone or any kind of text? I can't copy/paste anything in-game.
    That happens to me from time to time.; when it does, I make sure to have whatever I am trying to copy from open, since it seems that closing it can clear your clipboard.

Quote Originally Posted by DJcooltrainer View Post
    Cyberkitsune's proxy software has the capability to translate ship blocks and EQ/Ship notifications live as they come in. It's not really anything that can be "fixed", it's actually a feature of the proxy. If you want that stuff translated without using the public server, set up your own to work on a local machine or VPS or something.

Personally I don't think the additional latency is worth it if you can connect without it.
    I can connect without it, I was just curious if there was ever any plans to include the translations in a non-proxied version *shrugs* but thanks anyways for the explination