I assumed Anga is w/e photon blast are since it has the same color scheme....not to mention the 13*s he drops also resemble parts of the photon blast we can get.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by PokeminMaster View Post
    So, is Anga Fundarge actually a Darker? From the looks of it, it almost seems to be like a sentient infection core, responsible for the entirety of the corrupted area... and is there any explanation for Diabo's presence?
    I don't think it is a Darker per se, but it definitely is related to Darkers in some way just as Mags and Photon Blasts(which share more than a passing resemblance with Anga) are since they are derived from Darker research. As for Diabo, while it does share Vol Dragon's skeleton, from the look of it I could imagine it being a variant of the Aginis/Folginis line.

How do you unlock the third tier of Zieg's weapon crafting COs?

e: Nm, redid all COs on another character that wasn't level 46.
    Last edited by Natsu Nem; Jan 26, 2015 at 12:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeminMaster View Post
    So, is Anga Fundarge actually a Darker? From the looks of it, it almost seems to be like a sentient infection core, responsible for the entirety of the corrupted area... and is there any explanation for Diabo's presence?
    Anga Fandarge is classified as a "Distorted Creature" (歪極獣), but qualifies as a darker for COs that specify darkers as the target. In other words, no except yes.

Diabo has no explanation, but it was foreshadowed. Aginis drop a room item (ウォールペイント, Wall Paint) that depicts a stylized Diabo. Presumably, Diabo was always planned, and that room item was foreshadowing it. There was a thread about it a while ago featuring a comparison between Diabo and the room item.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Anga Fandarge is classified as a "Distorted Creature" (歪極獣), but qualifies as a darker for COs that specify darkers as the target. In other words, no except yes.

Diabo has no explanation, but it was foreshadowed. Aginis drop a room item (ウォールペイント, Wall Paint) that depicts a stylized Diabo. Presumably, Diabo was always planned, and that room item was foreshadowing it. There was a thread about it a while ago featuring a comparison between Diabo and the room item.
    Yea someone told me about that.... looks like a broken piece of a wall....wonder if they'll be more stuff like that like remaining pieces (if any)
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

There is a friend that wants to buy AC through PSO2es with gift cards for me but we have some problems
    He lives in the US and I live in Brazil.

Does US Google play gift cards in other countries like Brazil?

If not,
    I'm willing to give my friend access to my pso2es account but I not sure how and if anyone have any idea?

Anga Fundarge is like that thing in Kirby 64 that was all evil but then became a holier than thou boss.

Quote Originally Posted by sedaziel View Post
    Hey guys, I just got back to Indonesia recently, and trying to get on PSO2 JP again

I used the proxy from the tweaker, and after that I logged in.

Whenever I try to log in, there is always this pop-up in Japanese saying "You have been disconnected from the server"

Any ideas on fixing it ? I don't want to leave it for SEA because I like using the Bouncer class and some of my friends are there too

Thanks before
    err, I think my question is drowned and nobody has answered it, but I still cannot find the solution, so I bring it up here again

Quote Originally Posted by sedaziel View Post
    err, I think my question is drowned and nobody has answered it, but I still cannot find the solution, so I bring it up here again
    Try using the PSO2Proxy or some other alternate method like SSH tunneling or VPNs. The Proxy is probably the easiest to set up though since it has native support in the Tweaker.
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

Quote Originally Posted by Saegusa Kii View Post
    There is a friend that wants to buy AC through PSO2es with gift cards for me but we have some problems
    He lives in the US and I live in Brazil.

Does US Google play gift cards in other countries like Brazil?

If not,
    I'm willing to give my friend access to my pso2es account but I not sure how and if anyone have any idea?
    Google Play gift cards don't work for PSO2es AC purchase, it has to be a debit or credit card.