I bought a google play card to get AC with PSO2es but when I try to buy it says "Currency not supported" and the money went to my balance before buying so I couldn't know that it wasn't going to work. Now I have money sitting on google play that was supposed to be AC.

I want to know if there is any company that in the future may crush SEGA's business selling something on play store because I want to support them, any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Saegusa Kii View Post
    I bought a google play card to get AC with PSO2es but when I try to buy it says "Currency not supported" and the money went to my balance before buying so I couldn't know that it wasn't going to work. Now I have money sitting on google play that was supposed to be AC.
    Did you select "Google play balance" as your payment method at the google checkout in PSO2es?

I was wondering if the Beauty Pass lets you change anything or just one certain thing. Like, if I wanted to change my body, height, skin & hair color would i have to buy separate passes?

Quote Originally Posted by nyanderes View Post
    I was wondering if the Beauty Pass lets you change anything or just one certain thing. Like, if I wanted to change my body, height, skin & hair color would i have to buy separate passes?
    Lets you change everything, except gender & name (name can be changed from a different AC transaction). If you have a premium account, then the pass lets you "trial use" it for 1 hour. So if you dont like the changes, you can go back in & change stuff some more. But if you have a basic account, then once you leave the salon: those changes are permanent (or until you get another Makeover Pass).

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by red1228 View Post
    Lets you change everything, except gender & name (name can be changed from a different AC transaction). If you have a premium account, then the pass lets you "trial use" it for 1 hour. So if you dont like the changes, you can go back in & change stuff some more. But if you have a basic account, then once you leave the salon: those changes are permanent (or until you get another Makeover Pass).
    Mind, the 1 hour trial applies only to paid AC Makeover Passes; any free Makeover Passes that SEGA gives out don't have that 1 hour Premium grace period.
    Also, it is always a good idea to save your salon data before you finalize changes, just in case you want to go back to that previous appearance.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 29, 2015 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Did you select "Google play balance" as your payment method at the google checkout in PSO2es?
    Yes but I got this currency error http://a.pomf.se/ofpvbz.png
    Last edited by Saegusa Kii; Jan 29, 2015 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saegusa Kii View Post
    Yes but I got this currency error http://a.pomf.se/ofpvbz.png
    Probably doesn't support R$. I know it definitely works with US$ though.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Probably doesn't support R$. I know it definitely works with US$ though.
    How do I change my currency to USD?

Will Magatsu be worth doing on XH now? Or SH or
    75/75/75/75/75/75/75/75/01
    HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO/SU

Quote Originally Posted by SallySalSal View Post
    Will Magatsu be worth doing on XH now? Or SH or
    SH drops are still the same, XH got a boost to its 12☆ drop rate. If it's for cubes, SH is probably still your best bet since you can probably get more done.