Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Angry IM DONE WITH PSO2!!

That verification code crap ruined my life! I checked all my email addresses and nothing! The only thing I want to know is what the F*ck is my email adress but SEGA doesnt let me see what my email adress is!!! I checked and checked and checks all my email adresses and nothing, and worse one of my adresses was deleted by yahoo because i didnt used it in a while, i bet that was the email. I HATE MY LIFE I WISH I WAS DEAD, all those hours, all those weapons were for nothing.

I looked all over the internet for an answer, people have had my problem and NO ONE ever answered, they let their poor questions rot, just like you will leave me to rot.

F U PSO2 Forever and burn in hell!
    Last edited by Hopkins; Feb 22, 2015 at 07:22 PM.

"Ruined your life," you say?

If you are not going to help get out! Although i dont expect anyone to help me. Stop kicking me while Im down hope you lose your account you prick.
    Last edited by Hopkins; Feb 22, 2015 at 07:25 PM.

Sorry to say but no one can really help you here, you need to remember your email or in the case of yahoo, contact them to remake that email.

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Why post on here? Unless you want to cry for attention. It sucks that your account is gone and all but if it means you want to end your life over a video game I think you really need to get your real life priorities checked out.

Not sure if troll post or not.

A while ago, SEGA wasn't sending verification codes to some e-mails (eg. Hotmail).
    No idea if they fixed that.

You could try changing your email address until you get the mail.
    https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEM...duct_name=pso2

I don't recall clearly, but I don't think it requires your original e-mail.
    Why? Because I once changed it to an address with a typo. I changed it back when I found out.
    But you need to know at least some details that you registered with (security question/answer, etc).
    As a general rule, you ought to note down the details you use when registering for anything.

You could also try remaking that Yahoo account. Not sure if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpen Thingy View Post
    It sucks that your account is gone and all but if it means you want to end your life over a video game I think you really need to get your real life priorities checked out.
    This. I hate life and all that, but I wouldn't kill myself over PSO2.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Feb 22, 2015 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Not sure if troll post or not.

A while ago, SEGA wasn't sending verification codes to some e-mails (eg. Hotmail).
    No idea if they fixed that.

You could try changing your email address until you get the mail.
    https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEM...duct_name=pso2

I don't recall clearly, but I don't think it requires your original e-mail.
    Why? Because I once changed it to an address with a typo. I changed it back when I found out.
    But you need to know at least some details that you registered with (security question/answer, etc).
    As a general rule, you ought to note down the details you use when registering for anything.

You could also try remaking that Yahoo account. Not sure if possible.

This. I hate life and all that, but I wouldn't kill myself over PSO2.
    yeah I had to change my email as well cause I had issues with my original one on my main account

Ok.....HOW THE HELL DO YOU CHANGE YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT IF YOU DON'T REMEMBER YOUR OLD ONE????

Because I log in and it tells me I must change my password, I ofcourse CANT because I dont know the email its attached to, so I skip that first page, then I go to a page that has a list of games and i hit the top left option which sends me to info I must fill it gives me 3 options, my bday and 2 questions and below it asks me to put MY FRIGGING EMAIL...so you see I have my hands tied...

And to those IDIOTS who say its just a game I hope you lose your accounts too to see how YOU feel pricks! You heartless monsters!

You know what? Fck it, if I cant have my acc back ill be happy as PSO2 has the worst MMO community of all.

To those VERY FEW who are trying to help me thank you.
    Last edited by Hopkins; Feb 22, 2015 at 07:39 PM.

Spoiler!
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

I already lost my character on PSU so I understand. However, be patient, relax and try to recall what your password is.

Do you want a cookie?
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.