Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    I already lost my character on PSU so I understand. However, be patient, relax and try to recall what your password is.

Do you want a cookie?

Email.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopkins View Post

And to those IDIOTS who say its just a game I hope you lose your accounts too to see how YOU feel pricks! You heartless monsters!

You know what? Fck it, if I cant have my acc back ill be happy as PSO2 has the worst MMO community of all.

To those VERY FEW who are trying to help me thank you.
    You're acting like your life is dependent on PSO2 (which is what everyone is referring to)

PSO2 has the worst MMO community? Then why do you even bother posting here and/or play the game?

Losing your account sucks, I know that, but it is your fault for 1.) not remembering your registration details and 2.) not remembering your own email(s).

As for hoping others to lose their account, you are either A.) Trolling B.) Asking for attention C.) Baiting to be flammed. No one here is at fault but yourself and making it public sounding like an angry kid is the way to approach it.

And to those IDIOTS who say its just a game I hope you lose your accounts too to see how YOU feel pricks! You heartless monsters!

You know what? Fck it, if I cant have my acc back ill be happy as PSO2 has the worst MMO community of all.
    Last summer, most of us had been barred from the game for several weeks, if not months, as a result of the route to Sega's servers being hidden from our ISPs. I'm proud to say that 99% of us couldn't have been as infantile about it as you're being even if we had made a studied, committed effort.

Also, can I have your Heat Sword if you're going?

Quote Originally Posted by strikerhunter View Post
    You're acting like your life is dependent on PSO2 (which is what everyone is referring to)

PSO2 has the worst MMO community? Then why do you even bother posting here and/or play the game?

Losing your account sucks, I know that, but it is your fault for 1.) not remembering your registration details and 2.) not remembering your own email(s).

As for hoping others to lose their account, you are either A.) Trolling B.) Asking for attention C.) Baiting to be flammed. No one here is at fault but yourself and making it public sounding like an angry kid is the way to approach it.
    Yeah whatever, its not my fault im not whited sepulcher like you people, you people are disgusting!

It's no one else's fault here, but you. You should have never use random E-mail(s) to play PSO2.

Also, Google Mail seems to be the best for PSO2, in my opinion.

When registering,aside from the e-mail, it's either your birthday date or secret question (and one more? Can't remember) that you must fill up as security measurement. If you fill up random gibberish here, then...gg.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

You people love stepping on a person when hes down, I wont bother with you people. *spits on the floor*

Yeah whatever, its not my fault im not whited sepulcher like you people, you people are disgusting!
    Whatever that means.
    I was going to walk you through step by step, but you're taking out your frustration in innocent people and abusing us for no reason.

I don't want to help someone like that.
    If anything, it honestly sounds like you're just trolling.

Thing is, nobody here can help you but you yourself in the e-mail matter.

I had a friend who almost forgot to save his e-mail and other PSO2 related information, but I managed to remind him somehow.

If you live in Japan and know how to contact SEGA JP, I think they can help you recover it, but since you're most likely outside Japan, the chance is slim to none.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Whatever that means.
    I was going to walk you through step by step, but you're taking out your frustration in innocent people and abusing us for no reason.

I don't want to help someone like that.
    If anything, it honestly sounds like you're just trolling.
    Look Im sorry and I dont know what you mean by innocent people, have you not seen how they are so horribly mocking, teasing me and kicking me down?

i have no idea how could anyone forgot their emails unless their using random emails.

Its not our fault you forgot your so called random email so quit crying like the whole worlds going to hell.

You can change your email with just your old email and birthday. My old email got screwed up/hacked/lost password, but i found out that i only need my birthday and email to get my SEGA ID account linked with my new email, never felt better.