Page 86 of 251 FirstFirst ... 36768384858687888996136186 ... LastLast

So I noticed now that those outfits from the latest Deluxe Package are becoming available in the player shops.

Decided to check how the Nagisa outfit would look on my character. I'm still undecided at the moment.
    Spoiler!

Opinions?

If its an outfit you will wear once, then I would think twice about getting it.

if you can find an environment you would like the outfit in, but without clashing with your character's theme and personality, then I don't see why not.

Like, I use a Crimson Zelsius on Keilyn along with Purple/Black Quna hair (which has to do with backstory) so I can look like a character without becoming that character and losing my own identity.

There are plenty of in-game character cosplayers who love just looking like an NPC enough to become that NPC as well. Don't know if that is your sort of thing.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Gib plz. Or give the name here. I'm curious.
    ナギサスイムウェア

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Killerwing View Post
    Took me a while(mostly because I got busy and had to decide between which pictures to use), but here you go, these are my takes from the pictures I took when Zegun and I met up on the Shared Ship.
    Spoiler!

Happy now folks?

Spoiler!

Yesh.

Visit my healing spa! :3
    Neith - Ship 2

Shiny outfit is shiny.

Spoiler!

Thanks for the feedback. I suppose some of my pics could use some /cis ( I did forget about those, lol. ) But I'm rather a fan of bored faces.. thus the frown. /cis never hurt tho.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Curiouser.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Killerwing View Post
    Took me a while(mostly because I got busy and had to decide between which pictures to use), but here you go, these are my takes from the pictures I took when Zegun and I met up on the Shared Ship.
    Spoiler!

Happy now folks?

Who was upset? Point them out and their heads shall be mines D<

Good job on season one, you two. I can't wait to see what you two have in store for S2 (meaning the next update). Oh, and, if you can... get that bunny in there, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Moocast View Post
    Shiny outfit is shiny.

Spoiler!
    Delicious on you. o3o

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

I may have to get in on this Nagisa Fever going around when I get home from work tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaranthus View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. I suppose some of my pics could use some /cis ( I did forget about those, lol. ) But I'm rather a fan of bored faces.. thus the frown. /cis never hurt tho.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Curiouser.
    Spoiler!
    If you add 'nw' to the end of the line, it won't show the emote window.

She's adorable, btw. Her emotes are colored a bit by her base expression, but it's not bad in those shots. (I know of at least one emote that looks kind of weird for me because of Neith's "sad" eyes.)
    That last picture in particular really gives this kind of steely, judging look.
    Jiiiiiiiiii~

Visit my healing spa! :3
    Neith - Ship 2

Riesz wanted to be Nagisa's sister.
    Spoiler!

"Don't look for the people in your past. There is a reason they don't exist in your future." - Riesz
    Ship 2 - ID: Chrysheight