Page 229 of 413 FirstFirst ... 129179219226227228229230231232239279329 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 4123

Quote Originally Posted by Skyly View Post
    Quick question. Does anyone recommend changing my Ares Blade from light to fire?
    Purely for the sake of running UQ? Eh, I'd say you should keep it Light because it'll be always useful in the end, for Magatsu, Falz, Darkers, etc. But for UQ it'll only last until Lillipa UQ lasts. You could just find some good Bo/Hu DBs with Ultimate Buster and Fire on them for Lillipa instead.

Character ID: Ayzo
    Ayzo - 75FO/75TE/75BR/75HU/75BO/75FI/75RA/75GU

I second keeping them light ele, though I admit ult lilipa may have some actual longevity, unlike ult nab anga farm onry.

So about that new DB PA... as long as it doesn't have hatou hitboxes, it looks good. Seems like it packs good damage compared to heavenly kite (or maybe even just as much) now that I rewatched the broadcast's playthrough, costs only 20pp. Still sad it grounds the user when used in air. Anything I missed about it?

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

So .... finally managed to +20 Light-Dark-Fire SteamDB with a ton of money (4 mils, not counting 3s affixing (+70 Atk), 40k FUN point for +1 Risk reducer and around 60 +1 Risk reducer bought) Gonna keep it like that, and using BoFi until I have the money (1mil left) to craft and further grind it (to go FiBo) ...... and waiting for new DB PA so I can TAJA it with Heavenly Kite (seems like a good match) ......

Now the questions .....

1. For TAJA ....... which "support" Tech count? I usually Zondeel -> JusticeCrow / HeavenlyKite for mobbing (tried DisperseStrike or Kestrel, but due to TPS mode restriction (my scumbag brain), PAs that displace like that is very hard to use ) or Zanverse -> HeavenlyKite for bossing ..... Does Shifta / Megiverse Count?

2. Photon Blade Fever ...... I notice when using KestrelRampage, there's some Photon Blades(?) generated (or maybe I should say part of animation) when attacking ..... Does Photon Blade Fever increase the Photon Blades count / power generated by PA? Or it's just limited to "Shift" action?

Thanks.

Note : It's just an alt I played for variation purpose and hunting for Shifta only atm (mostly playing Tmg Gu), so the equipments kinda limited (should I ever get the money, I'll upgrade the units, since I'm using same char fo Fi / Br. Only using +95 Atk XQ units (not yet crafted)) .... so the weapons I listed are all I had atm.
    Last edited by final_attack; Apr 19, 2015 at 05:09 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    1. For TAJA ....... which "support" Tech count? I usually Zondeel -> JusticeCrow / HeavenlyKite for mobbing (tried DisperseStrike or Kestrel, but due to TPS mode restriction (my scumbag brain), PAs that displace like that is very hard to use ) or Zanverse -> HeavenlyKite for bossing ..... Does Shifta / Megiverse Count?
    They all count.

2. Photon Blade Fever ...... I notice when using KestrelRampage, there's some Photon Blades(?) generated (or maybe I should say part of animation) when attacking ..... Does Photon Blade Fever increase the Photon Blades count / power generated by PA? Or it's just limited to "Shift" action?
    Nope. Only Shift.

Note : It's just an alt I played for variation purpose and hunting for Shifta only atm (mostly playing Tmg Gu), so the equipments kinda limited (should I ever get the money, I'll upgrade the units, since I'm using same char fo Fi / Br. Only using +95 Atk XQ units (not yet crafted)) .... so the weapons I listed are all I had atm.
    I'd have gone Boots build or Lextear, cheaper

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    So about that new DB PA... as long as it doesn't have hatou hitboxes, it looks good. Seems like it packs good damage compared to heavenly kite (or maybe even just as much) now that I rewatched the broadcast's playthrough, costs only 20pp. Still sad it grounds the user when used in air. Anything I missed about it?
    That should be about it. If it hits say... 12k non-weakpoint on 2nd hit with full Gear as BoHu using Rail Lander, that'd be pretty legit. Wonder if the 2nd hit is counted as grounded for Shifta Air though.
    Last edited by Selphea; Apr 19, 2015 at 05:16 AM.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Selphia View Post
    They all count.

Nope. Only Shift.

I'd have gone Boots build or Lextear, cheaper
    Ok, thanks for the answer.

I went for looks lol And it's pretty good it seems ..... +30 S-Atk from RareMastery means +20 RailLander about the same level as +40 Lextear, no? And still upgrade-able should I ever had the money lol

As for boots ...... my only boots ....... the brain-dead Boots one (for use as Te-main) That Quna boots seems very fun to use, but not gonna use it (100% don't have enough money to grind, let alone the luck to find it in the 1st place (need to be 50 ele too o-o)) lol

Edit : Not used to DPS-type Boots too o-o I'll be purely suicidal with that o-o And, for variation purpose too (played Boots Te before) :3
    Last edited by final_attack; Apr 19, 2015 at 05:30 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

It's pretty funny that Fi/Bo non-ja non-limit break close to overpowering Bo/Hu in ideal weapon at someone youtube video(magatsu XH) who only lacks a tree boost. I think need 60 more s-atk to overpowering slowpokes.

I am talking ofcourse damage numbers.
    Behold Team Crimson behind the troll/b20 and empowered by pso-world.com

2015-01-30T21:35:22 332 PUBLIC 12699499 Mondo get a life
    2015-02-03T00:08:00 506 REPLY 10813066 Sagitarius our team lead has a toy too
    2015-02-03T00:08:06 508 REPLY 10813066 Sagitarius he got it from posiden

Quote Originally Posted by ChocoboRRR View Post
    It's pretty funny that Fi/Bo non-ja non-limit break close to overpowering Bo/Hu in ideal weapon at someone youtube video(magatsu XH) who only lacks a tree boost. I think need 60 more s-atk to overpowering slowpokes.

I am talking ofcourse damage numbers.
    Spoiler!

That should be about it. If it hits say... 12k non-weakpoint on 2nd hit with full Gear as BoHu using Rail Lander, that'd be pretty legit. Wonder if the 2nd hit is counted as grounded for Shifta Air though.
    From what I saw on the stream, he did almost 9k with the second hit, while in guard stance, with no shifta with gear gauge at 2.

If both hits landed at maxed gauge, it would do almost as much damage as heavenly kite, assuming the parts of the boss he hit for 1.2k per hit of heavenly at max gear weren't damage resistant.

I guess we're looking at... ~25k or more damage from both hits as Bo/Hu with ~2400 atk, and bio blades at full gear maybe...? Also hoping there's no crazy nuances with the hitbox since the animation reminds me of hatou a bit much.

I guess immortal dove's power rating is floating around... 1200ish.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    From what I saw on the stream, he did almost 9k with the second hit, while in guard stance, with no shifta with gear gauge at 2.

If both hits landed at maxed gauge, it would do almost as much damage as heavenly kite, assuming the parts of the boss he hit for 1.2k per hit of heavenly at max gear weren't damage resistant.

I guess we're looking at... ~25k or more damage from both hits as Bo/Hu with ~2400 atk, and bio blades at full gear maybe...? Also hoping there's no crazy nuances with the hitbox since the animation reminds me of hatou a bit much.

I guess immortal dove's power rating is floating around... 1200ish.
    9k second hit sounds like a weak point though. When I watched him hit a Spardan it was 3kish to 5kish iirc.

9k second hit sounds like a weak point though. When I watched him hit a Spardan it was 3kish to 5kish iirc.
    This is what I saw, unless the blue core on ult spardans are now weak points for striking attacks.

http://youtu.be/NGMvjFkurvY?t=11m30s

He was at gear 2.

A little after that, he heavenly kites the boss at max gear
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Apr 19, 2015 at 09:14 PM.